V

Lucifer looked around at all the new faces who looked back at him as if he was the biggest disgrace ever.

The Lestranges quickly rushed to the front of the group and pulled him into a hug.

"Little one, if your mate somewhere here?" Bella asked.

Harry nodded smiling, showing off his fangs ti the death eaters before taking a step backwards into toms chest, who wrapped his arms around the young vampire.

"Yes Bella, as you can see, this little minx has found his mate. Shockingly, I am his mate." Tom said.

All the death eaters gasped and put their wands away at the new information.

Lucifer dragged Tom through the crowd and into the manor.

The wards immediately tried to block the young vampire but a wave of his hand and they let him in.

He followed the scent trail that belongs to Tom to a bedroom connected to a large study.

"Now Harry, I want to know why you've decided to drag me up here?" Tom asked.

"Your my mate and I want your blood." Lucifer said.

"And my name is not Harry." He said walking closer again.

"What's your name them little vamp?" Tom asked watching as he was being stalked.

"Lucifer Rodolphus Lestrange." Lucifer responded.

Tom was shocked that he received Rodolphus' name.

Lucifer stopped in front of Tom and watched as his red eyes stared back at him before he quickly grabbed Toms neck and boy down into his throat.

He drank the heavenly liquid moaning at the taste.

When he pulled away, Tom groaned in annoyance and a very large and prominent problem was presenting itself.

"I could change you you know?" Lucifer said, dragging a finger up Toms chest.

"Give you the immortality you have always wanted, and a fully human body, so you won't have to have this glamour on to hide the snake man." Lucifer whispered in his ear.

Tom groaned at the sound of finally being immortal; though Lucifer's hand might have something to do with the groaning.

Tom reached down and grabbed Lucifer's ass and squeezed it resulting in a drawn out moan from the smaller male.

"Would you do that for me my little Mate?" Tom hissed in parseltongue.

Lucifer nodded and straddled the larger male.

He ground his and his mates lower halves together making both groan at the sudden friction.

"All of have to do would be feed you my blood and kill you." Lucifer whispered.

Tom nodded and watched as Lucifer but his own wrist and brought it to his mouth.

"Drink my mate, and we'll be together forever, and we'll win this way together." Lucifer whispered.

Tom complied and began drinking at the sweet liquid.

When Lucifer pulled his wrist away, Tom looked at, only to have Lucifer grab his head and twist it until his neck broke.

Lucifer watched as the life left his mates body and waited for the transformation to proceed.

Minutes later, Toms body began to twist violently, his body was fighting against the turning.

Lucifer grabbed toms hand and held it while he waited for him to finish transforming.

Blood red eyes snapped open and took in all the details of his room once again.

He was cold, but not to cold.

He was weightless, but not enough to make him feel floaty.

He could see more details than he ever could before.

His head turned and he caught sight of the beautiful submissive vampire he called his mate, but his new vampire was saying to hold on the mating.

He didn't know why.

He watched as Lucifer gave him a slightly concerned look before biting his wrist and allowing him to drink again.

His blood tasted more like red wine and chocolates this time around, not like bittersweet apples.

Lucifer moaned as Tom continued to drink from his, he was getting closer to his release every second.

Lucifer jumped into Toms lap and straddled his waist all the while grinding their pelvises together, creating the sweet friction that they desired.

Tom stopped drinking almost instantly when he heard the moans from his submissive.

"Your blood is delicious little mate." Tom whispered against Lucifer's ear. He was delighted in the breathy moan he received.

"I'm sorry my little mate, but we cannot mate tonight." Tom said as he placed a soft kiss on Lucifer's neck.

"Why not Mate?" Lucifer asked.

"My vampire is saying that we are not complete. We probably have one or two more mates. We have to wait for them. We can't complete a mating bond until all our mates are together." Tom responded and pulled away, laying him and Lucifer down on the bed.

"We'll find them soon, my prince. And then we will complete the bond." Tom said as he received a nod in return.

"Good night my king." Lucifer whispered.

And then his eyes closed and his breathing evened out. Tom smiled softly at his small mate before kissing his head and following the youngers example to sleep.