XI

Fred was the first to wake up, wincing at the pain in his lower back. But, then he remembered that he did not get topped more than twice last night, Draco and Lucifer were topped the most.

Fred groaned as he sat up and looked around the room, trying to find the rest of his mates. The two other dominants were curled around him and the two subs.

He kind of enjoyed the feeling from being surrounded by all his mates. When he awoke from being turned, his first instinct was to fight off the dom on his mate, until that specific dom proved his dominance of him.

He wanted to help his mate be safe, and thought he was in trouble when he first saw them together, with Lucifer whimpering and trying to move away. It was only later he found out that the sub was just really sensitive and was also very vocal.

He was happy that he had his mates though. So far, just after the one night, he knew he could not live without any of them. As Lucifer and he were each others firsts, he grew especially fond of the little Vampire.

Fred was broken from his thoughts as George began to stir in his sleep, pulling him closer to him out of instinct. Lucifer had no problem being warm, as both Fred and Draco were on each side of him.

When George's eyes opened, his first thought was, 'damn, we really went for a long time didn't we?' And he was correct. The mating between the five do them had taken longer than expected. Almost six hours to be exact.

'The poor little sub in the middle of the cuddle group, was going to be the most tired. And sore.' George though looking at the smallest male.

Fred flicked Georges arm, pulling him out of his thoughts, and when the dom looked down, a quick kiss was placed on his lips by his mate. Because of the change from human to Vampire, they were no longer genetically related. They still looked the same, but they were no longer brothers.

Now they were mates. George smiled and pecked Fred's lips one more time, before rolling over and getting out of bed, completely forgetting that he was still naked.

Lucifer and Draco woke up almost the same times quickly followed by Tom, who watched as the most dominant of his subs walked to the connected bathroom. As he saw the slight limp, Tom smirked.

Lucifer groaned as the pain in his pack spiked up at each small movements. Tom immediately went to him and carried him to the bathroom to start a bath. The rest of their mates followed them. The bath was huge, so they could all just bathe together.

Lucifer practically purred when he received kisses from all his mates, along with soft touches from each one, although one hand strayed further down than the others.

Lucifer quickly turned and smacked the arm that the hand belonged to and growled lightly.

"I'm already sore you ass. Stop trying to get me again." Lucifer said lowly.

George, who was startled by the reaction to the touches, backed away in a small amount of fear of the small Vampire.

"Yes mate." Was heard all around the tub.

"Good. Now let's just take a bath." Lucifer said before sitting in the water and sighing in relief as the oils and salts began to sooth his back and ass.

The rest followed suit, except for Tom, who walked over to Lucifer and sat next to him. Lucifer purred, very unlike him, as a hand found it's way into his hair.

But when that hand froze, he opened his eyes and stopped purring.

"Little demon, I believe you have had a second creature inheritance." Tom said.

"What do you mean Tommy?" Lucifer asked turning to look at the dom as the rest did too.

"I think the meeting unlocked your second creature inheritance. I would like to say you are a neko of some kind because of the ears. But we won't know until your tail is shown." Tom responded, playing with one of the newly sprouted cat ears.

"When will that happen?" Fred asked.

"Within the week sometime." Tom stated.

Lucifer nodded his head in though as he too reached up and grabbed an ear. Maybe a little too hard. A Medel left his mouth and he quickly released the new appendage.

"I'm okay." He said when ge saw the looks he was gaining from his mates.

"Okay Kitten." George said teasingly.

Lucifer groaned and turned to hide his face in the closest chest to him. Which somewhere happened to be Draco.

Draco and Tom had swapped places while Lucifer was trapped in his thoughts.

"Oh, we'll. Let's just finish our bath and live on with our day. I'll do some research on what particular nekos have a vampire inheritance with them." Tom said.

The rest nodded, a few said okay, but overall, the rest of the bath was spent talking about the night and splashing eachother.