II

Three weeks passed by since Harry had been thrown in the most heavily guarded part of the wizard of prison.

Slowly, he began losing his mind. Slowly he began remembering all the painful memories from his childhood.

He no longer awakes in the middle of the night screaming from terror.

By now, he laughs when he heads his mothers screams and the bright flash of light that killed her.

Bellatrix the twin and he have grown a close bond. Bella was almost like a mother while the twins were his father and uncle figure that he had never had.

He was so skinny that he could slip through the bars of his cell and visit the others.

They all began teaching him more spell, some light and some dark, most extremely dark though.

He had a knack for wandless magic as his wand has been snapped when he was sentenced.

-time skip- (1 month)

Harry had successfully learned how to use the unforgivable curses wandlessly, and now he was working on doing them silently.

Every now and then, he would sneak out of his cell and practice throwing the Cruciatus on a light wizard who had been thrown into the prison shortly after Harry had.

Harry had also changed his name.

He was now known as Lucifer Rodolphus Lestrange.

He liked the name and there lestranges were happy to 'adopt' him.

-time skip-(1 year)

Lucifer had now been in the prison for a year and his birthday was nearing.

All week he had been feeling an undescribable urge to lash out at everyone and everything that came near him, except his adopted parents.

The day before his birthday, a guard had accidentally came to close to the cell and he ended up without eye.

Lucifer's magic had lashed out and protected him from what it thought was danger.

"Lucifer, are you all right dearest?" Bella asked when she heard screams from the guard.

"Yes, mother. I am fine. However, I cannot say the same for this imbecile." The boy responded, laughing historically as he watched the blood drop on the floor.

"Luc, I think I found out what's going on with you and why your acting like this." Rodo said.

"Why?" Lucifer asked, after he had stopped laughing.

"Your almost 16 correct? You've been in here since two days after your birthday right?" Rodo asked.

"Yea." Lucifer responded.

"I think he's going to have his inheritance early due to the stress of being here." Rodo said.

"That may be the case Rodo. We'll just have to watch him and make sure he's in one of our cells before it strikes midnight tonight." Bella said.

"Luc, dear, who's cell do you want to stay in tonight to make sure your safe?" Bella asked.

"Can I stay with Rab tonight. It's been a while since I last saw him." Lucifer asked.

He could practically hear the pout in his mothers voice when she spoke next.

"Yes dearest as long as your safe." She said.

He heard Rodo laugh as he saw the expression on Bella's face.

Lucifer let a half insane looking smile break out on his face as he slipped through the bars and walked to Rabs cell, just as easily slipping through the bars.

"Hey Lucifer. How you doing these day son?" Rab said in a fake American accent.

Lucifer let out a loud laugh, a true one, not an insane laughter.

"I'm doing amazing my good sir, how have you been yourself?" Harry said, mimicking his father.

" I am doing quit well if I do say so myself." Rab said, not breaking the act.

"Well I would sure hope so." Lucifer said grinning.

Then they dropped the act and hugged.

"Are you ready for tonight? If it is your inheritance, you are gonna be in a lot of pain, making you the perfect source for the dementors to feed off." Rab said.

Lucifer nodded his head and laid down beside the other man of the floor.

"I'm ready. I'll be fine." Lucifer said, before he was out like a light.

Six hours later, Lucifer awoke to an unbearable burning in the pit of his stomach, almost as if something was growing inside of him.

The pain soon spread across his body to the small of his back, to his fingers and toes, and to the top of his head.

He held in his screams of pain as it felt like being stabbed hundred of times over and over again.

When he could no longer stand the pain anymore, and black dots invaded his sight, he let out one long and loud scream before succumbing to darkness.

-Time Skip- three days later.

Lucifer once again awoke to the cold air and grounds of the prison.

Looking around he saw Rab carving another tally into the wall, symbolizing another day in this hell hole.

"Excuse good sir, but would you mind helping me stand, I am quite sore." Lucifer said, beginning the act again.

Rab stopped all motions immediately and ran to Lucifer.

"My god son, are you okay? How are you alive? You've been dead the last three days. Your hearts not beating? And you have ears and a tail." Rab said and began a whole rant about how he had died and that his heart was no longer alive.

While he was ranting, Lucifer smelt something.

He felt his eyes change color and he felt his teeth grow. He left out a small hiss before standing up.

Rab backed away immediately when he saw Lucifer's eyes. "My gosh Bella, he's a vampire. But he's also got a fox tail and ears. What is he?"

"I don't know. But if he's a vampire, he needs to feed. And soon. Vampires can live for months on one persons blood, but they have to feed right after they turn." Bella said.

Lucifer looked at his father figure and laughed, about to lunge forward, but just before he could a guard walked through the doorway.