VI

Two weeks after the escape from Azkaban and Toms changing, the new couple could be found searching for their last mate or mates.

They were eager to find them so that they could all complete the mating. They couldn't wait, but over the last 14 days, they both had been growing impatient.

Sometimes they would catch the scent of one of their mate but it always vanished before they could find the source. It was irritating and yet so exhilarating for the two. They felt as if they were hunting for a very elusive prey.

"Come on Tom. I smelt it today when Malfoy came over today but it wasn't him. The scent was on his but wasn't his. All we need to do is go to their manor after the raid tonight and see if it is Draco." Lucifer said.

Tom stared at his young mate and at the sparkling green mixed with red eyes that were staring pleadingly into his soul.

"Alright you little minx. We'll go after the raid. If you are correct I'll buy you anything you want and baby you for the rest of the week okay?" Tom said, knowing the Lucifer loved being babied and taken care of.

"Okay. If I'm wrong. You can control me for a week. But no longer than that." Lucifer said.

They shook hands and Lucifer giggled. He was still giggling five minutes late when someone walked into the office. His whole demeanor changed and he was instantly stoic and all the previous joy was hidden away from the other two occupants in the room.

The tall blonde that had walked into the room unexpectedly was stunned at the audible giggling when he walked in. But it had a vanished instantly when the two occupants in the room noticed he was there.

"Ah, Lucius, I have called you here to tell you that tonight Lucifer and I will be coming to your manor." Tom said.

"Of course my lord. Would you like anything to be prepared for you and your mate?" Lucius asked, bowing.

"Set up my regular room while we stay there." Tom said.

Lucifer was just sitting there watching as his mate took care of business and showed his dominance to the other man. Who was currently shaking at the tone used.

"Yes my lord. Is that all?" Lucius asked.

"No you may leave." Tom said.

When the door closed shut, Tom skunk in his chair and pulled the younger into his lap. Instantly connecting his lips to the younger vampires neck.

"Soon, my love, we shall have our other mates, and we can go much further than just kissing." Tom said as he removed his lips from the youngest neck, and instead kissing the other deeply.

Their lips moved in synch and Lucifer moaned when Toms hand traveled up his shirt and tweaked a nipple. They broke apart and stared at each other before going back for another deep and passionate kiss.

Lucifer began to grind his hips down hard on the dark lords groin, feeling his older mate begin to get excited. He moaned when he felt the dark lord pull his hair, making us expose his neck to the older who gladly started to bite, lick, suck, and kiss the other pale skin.

When they finished, Lucifer's neck was covered in dark purple hickies and bite marks. Both were breathless as Lucifer leaned his head on the orders shoulder and Tom nuzzled into his hair.

They sat like that for almost half an hour, before Tom began to shuffle. He moved Lucifer's head and pecked his lips one time before he placed the younger on the floor.

"We need to get ready to go young one." Tom said.

"Let's go get ready." Lucifer responded and together they walked from the office and to their chambers.

When they arrived they began to get changed and Tom found that he could barely remove his eyes from the young delectable body of his mate.

Lucifer's robes were pitch black with silver trimmings. Toms robes were blood red with black trimming. They stared at each other before Tom placed on his Voldemort glamour and Lucifer placed a black and silver mask on to cover his face.

"Are you ready my Queen?" Tom asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Are you ready my Lord?" Lucifer asked.

"As ready as I can be. Now let's go." Tom said as he allowed Lucifer to wrap his arm around his and together they walked down to the meeting room.

When they entered, all sound stopped and everyone bowed to the powerful couple. Whispers of 'My Lord' and 'My Queen' sounded throughout the room.

"Tonight, we shall attack the Burrow. I do not care if you torture, but no killing. Set the place on fire once we have all of them captured." Tom said in his, what Lucifer called, his 'Lord' voice.

"Yes my Lord." Was the response they received.

"Let the attacks begin." Tom said with a grin full of malice.

Pops of apparation broke the air and loud cackles from those who were extremely ready for the raid.

"Let's go my Queen. We can allow them to have all the fun." Tom said as he grabbed Lucifer's hand and they were gone with a loud pop.