IX

"Let's go." Lucifer said out loud. All his mates looked at him and stood up 

"What's wrong baby?" Tom asked.

"I think you know what I want." Lucifer responded, a small excited smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh. Your ready for that are you?" Tom smirked, his dominant coming out to play.

"Yessss." Lucifer hissed.

The other three of their mates were confused as to what they were talking about, but when they're eyes met to dominant and the submissives, they shivered at the amount of lust in their eyes.

"What are you ready for?" Fred asked Lucifer.

"I'm ready to finally mate." Was the blunt answer the three received.

"What?" George asked.

"He's ready to mate with us. We've searched ever since he got out of Azkaban to find you. The mating process includes him changing you guys into vampires, and eventually sex." Tom answered for Lucifer.

"We'll then let's go." Lucifer said, after the other three nodded their understanding.

The dominants followed their excited submissive to the floo and were transported to Riddle Manor. Lucifer excitedly leading them all to the bedroom. Once inside, the whole demeanor of the mates changed, all of them ready for what was to come.

Lucifer's eyes turned bright orange and Toms turned red.  The three new ones watched as the two vampires attacked each others lips, licking and sucking and biting, drawing blood. Teeth and lips clashed between the two.

Lucifer broke the kiss and walked up to one of the twins, pulling him into an intense kiss too. Lucifer moaned as the twin, Fred, made him wrap his legs around his waist. Lucifer brought a sharp nail up to his neck and slit it so it bled a little. Fred instantly latched on and began drinking from his mate.

"Fred, stop." Tom said. Fred obeyed his dominant and pulled away. As soon as he did, Lucifer grabbed his head and twisted it, the crack of his neck sounding through the room. Fred's body was gently lowered to the ground as his body began to accept the change.

Lucifer walked away from his body, and to Draco. Draco was a little scared to die, but knowing that he would wake up again, and be with his mates overpowered his fearful thoughts.

Lucifer latched his lips onto Draco's neck, and Draco latched onto his and sucked the blood from the still bleeding cut. When Draco pulled back, Lucifer gave him a quick kiss before breaking his neck too.

Finally, Lucifer walked to George, who stared at him with a large amount of lust, but also some fear in his eyes. George initiated the kiss, dominating the smaller male and lifting him up to, trailing kisses down to the cut on Lucifer's neck, and began to suck and bite.

Lucifer moaned in pleasure at his blood was sucked by what seemed to be the most dominant of his three knew mates. When George set him back down and pulled away from the cut, Lucifer gave him a small smile, and reached his hands up, finally breaking the others neck.

Now all they had to do was wait for the three to wake up, but in the meantime, Lucifer turned back to Tom, who was laying on the bed, completely naked, and large member erect and dripping.

"Your so hot my Little Demon." Tom said standing up and pushing Lucifer onto the bed, "and I'm going to ravishing you all tonight."