Chapter 24

The moment bullet hit Rajveer Naina shouts his name "Rajveer".

This just happen in fraction of second. The fourth bullet fires and it hit Rajveer  on his shoulder. The moment second bullet hit Rajveer he became unconscious and was about to fall down when Naina held him from back. Hearing Naina's scream Aalekh and her parents just came there.

After that the shooter was about to leave because he hit different target. There main target were Gunny and S6 but the bullet hit Rajveer instead of them. Naveen saw the shooter exiting ground by climbing the boundary wall.

Na....... (while pointing towards to shooter by his other hand) Aalekh Ali mujhe wo shooter zinda chahiye.

Ali...... wo zinda milega aapko Sir.

Ali and Aalekh left to catch the shooter alive.

Seeing Rajveer unconscious Naina starts panicking because she can't afford to lose him again. Naveen stands up went to Naina and sat beside her.

Na..... Gudiya Raj ko kuch nhi hoga. Huda call ambulance 🚑.

Nai..... aap kya bol rahe ho bhai ye aakhein tak nhi khol rahe hai.

Huda called ambulance and Yudi help Gunny to stand up who was semi unconscious. Pooja was just blankout and Sherry was just in shock. Vidya and Disha were not understanding what to do. Shalini moved to Naina to console her and to made her understand that nothing will happen to Rajveer.

Mee...... Naina tu itni paresan kyu ho rahi hai.

Shek..... tu aise pareshan ho jaise ye tera koye apna hai ek anjaan hi toh hai ye beta.

Na....... Gudiya just cool down little bit kuch nhi hoga Veeru ko Huda hospital ko call kar diya hai aati hi hogi ambulance.

He side hugs her.

Nai........ bhai Rajveer aakhein kyu nhi khol rahe hai. Aakhein kholo is baar dur nhi jaane dugi main aapko aur aapne waada kiya tha na ki mujhe chor ke kahi nhi jaoge aap.

She started crying vigorously.

Na...... chup ekdam Veeru ko kuch nhi hoga.

Nai...... bhai agar is bar Rajveer dur gye na mujhse toh main mar jaugi.

Mee..... beta tu ye kya bole ja rahi hai.

Shek..... Naina tu aisa bol bhi kaise sakti hai.

All the cadets were shocked to seeing what happen few minutes ago and they were not able to understand why Naina  was calling Rajveer to Major Akshat Rathore. Another shock for them was Naina referring Major Ranvijay Malkani as "Bhai" and he was also reciprocating by his action that he is her brother.

Soon KMA guards surrounded the ground and they were vacating the ground while no one was allowed to enter the ground where the gun shot accident took place. The shooter was caught by Aalekh and Ali while a long Tom and Jerry chase.

Soon the ambulances came.

Hu.... Naveen Sir hamhe Sirji ko ambulance main shift karna chahiye.

Huda said that in low but it was audible to Naveen & Naina's parents. They were surprised to hear Huda referring a unknown man as Naveen.

Just Aalekh and Ali came there.

Aa..... Naveen bhaiya wo  shooter harari giraft main hai.

Na..... Aalekh Huda jab tak main Gunny  aur Raj KMA nhi aajaate tab tak tum dono saare major decision loge aur BC aur MGR ko report karoge. Ali, Pooja aur Yudi you three will check every moment in KMA.