Chapter 32

After changing in shirt & trousers Rajveer entered his bedroom and was standing infront of the window. He was just admiring the stars & moon and wondering how beautiful they look at night. As Rajveer was busy in admiring the stars & moon from his bedroom window.

Just than Naina came out from washroom after changing in top & shorts and backhugs Rajveer. The moment he felt her hand on him, his lips curve in a smile.

Nai.... akele-akele nazare ka anand liya jaa raha hai patidev.

Raj.......arey toh roka kisne hai tumhein wifey come and join me.(while kissing her hand which is on his shoulder)

Nai......Arey ab itna bada pahad jaisa sharir samane khada hoga to bechari choti Nainu ko kaha jagah milegi.

Raj.......Accha, me pahad aabhi baata hu tumko.

They started their chasing game while laughing all around in bedroom room and at last they both falls on bed.

Nai(while pulling his cheeks)........ why you are so cute Mr Husband.

Raj(while seeing himself)........ really cute aur koye compliment nhi mila tumhe karne ko.

Nai...... aab galat kya kaha maine aap ho hi cute.

Raj(while making angry pout)........ kaise biwi ho auro ki biwi unhe hot & sexy compliment deti aur tum ho ki cute compliment de rahi ho.

She just loves him when he behaves likes a immature kid and seeing him she had a wide smile on her face. The next moment she kissed  him on his pout he didn't responded on her action and turn his face.

Nai(while holding both ears)....... achha Baba sorry na aab maaf bhi kardo.

Raj......... jab tum aise behave karti ho na toh mujhe aisa lagta hai ki maine tumse shaadi nhi ki balki readymade choti bachhi ko adopt karliya hai aur usse apne bachhe ki amma bana kar do do bachho ko shambhal raha hu.

Nai...... kya kaha aapne mujhe readymade choti bachhi aur main aapko kis angle se choti bachhi lagti hu.

Raj...... harkatein toh bachho wali hai jab dekho tab aajkal larti rehti ho tum mujhse.

Naina came on his top....... and gently put her soft lips into his hard lips....he shivered due to her unexpected intense touch.

She slowly slowly started kissing his lips gently.....she sucked his lower lips...... but till now Rajveer didn't respond on her action...... therefore she bites his lower lips indicating him to do something. He did what Naina wanted from him....... he responded back.... with the same intensity she was kissing him. Soon the kiss was changed in a passionate kiss....... and he grab her waist inway  pulling her more close to himself.....their tongue collided for the dominance....... but neither of them want to lose so the fight for dominance continues. After a minute fight he let her dominate....... and with that she entered her tongue his mouth........ or you can say she start exploring every corner of hid mouth........... they broke down the kiss when they both became out of breath.

Nai....... main abhi bhi aapko ek choti bachhi lagti hu.

Raj....... agar mujhe pata hota ki thora sa provoke kar dene se mujhe bold Naina darsan mil jayege toh ye kaam main bahut hi pehle kar chuka hota Mrs Shekhawat because I love your bold side.

After hearing him the colour of her cheeks change in the darkest shade of red and she was blushing continously.

Raj...... ye kya aab mujhe shy Naina kyu dikh rahi hai jabki I love bold Naina.