Chapter 31

NEXT MORNING

Naina wake up early in the morning and saw at her right side where Raghbir was sleeping peacefully. She kissed on his forehead and get up from the bed and moved towards the living room. After seeing the scenario of living room she had a wide smile on her face. Rajveer was sleeping on sofa with uncomfortable sleeping position and his blanket was laying on floor but he had smile on his face. Naina was wondering why he had smile on his face while he is sleeping uncomfortably. Leaving her thoughts she picked the blanket and tuck him properly and start caring his hair. After few minutes she peck him on his lips them cheeks and was about to kiss his eyes when she heard a knock on the door.

Nai(murmured)..... itni subha yaha koun tapak gya.

It was quite early in the morning. She went to door and after opening it she finds Sherry standing there.

She....... NB pata hai mujhe aap man hi man main muhhe kosh rahi hogi ki itni subha aapke maine aapni neend ka kachra kar diya.

Nai....... aisa kuch nhi soch rahi thi main aur tu KMA main kya kar rahi hai tujhe toh Maa Baba ke saath ghar hona chahiye na.

She...... NB main aapse RB aur junior se milne bhi nhi aasakti kya aab.

Nai...... subha subha shuru ho gyi teri nautanki aab sach sach baata yaha kya kar rahi hai tu.

She...... so mean NB aab aap saari introgation door pe hi khade reh kar karoge ya ander bhi aane doge.(She barged inside RaIna's quarter) NB waise aapke haath ki coffee milegi kya.

Nai....... bol toh aise rahi hai jaise main coffee pilati hi nhi hu tujhe.(She aslo came inside with Sherry while closing the door)

Naina mainly forgotten that Rajveer is sleeping in living room sofa, if Sherry saw him sleeping in living room sofa then she will not leave a single chance to tease them because she has done this before also on the day of fresher's ball when she saw Naina in Rajveer's quarter or you can say she saw Rajveer and Naina sharing a single bed. That day, Rajveer was saved Sherry's teasing due to his memory loss and Naina had to face Sherry and everyone teasing alone.

They moved ahead inside living room and Sherry graze falls on sleeping Rajveer. Naina moved towards kitchen for making coffee as per Sherry demand.

Nai........ tu baith main coffee leke aayi.

She....... NB RB yaha living room main sofe pe kyu so rahe hai.

Nai(murmured)....... oh shit Naina tu kaise bhul sakti hai ki Rajveer living room main so rahe hai aur tune Sherry ko living room main bhej ke apni teasing ka bandobast khud kar liya.

Naina immediately came to living room.

She........ NB aapne bhai ko room se nikal diya tha kal jo bhai yaha living room main so rahe hai.

Nai........ kaisi baat kar rahi ho tum Sherry meri itni mazal ki Rajveer ko room se nikalu wo toh kal Rajveer file padhte padhte so gye the.

She........ pata hai NB jab maine bhai ko yaha soye huye dekha toh the first think strike in my mind was ki aap bhai ko room se bahar nikal diya aur as a punishment bhai yaha sofe pe so rahe hai.

Hearing there conversation Rajveer wake up and saw Naina only because Sherry was was standing behind him.

Raj......... aab mujhe bedroom main entry milegi ya nhi Naina.

She......... mtlb maine jo socha tha wo sach tha bhai yaha isliye so rahe the kyu NB ne unhe bedroom se nikal pheka tha. (She smile devilishly seeing Raina)