Chapter 33

Right now the atmosphere of kma was full happiness and everyone were unaware of the impending danger which was going to come in their life's.

RAINA'S QUARTER

In bedroom Rajveer, Naina and Raghbir were sleeping. Naina was cuddling from left and Raghbir was cuddling him from right and they were sleeping peace fully until the rays of the sunlight flashes on the face of Rajveer he slowly opened his eyes nd looked at his beautiful wife and son who were looking soo cute while hugging him. When he saw Naina he finds that she was partially lying on him. His sleep got disturbed by the sunlight but Raghbir and Naina were unaffected because they both hided their faces in Rajveer's chest. He kisses both of them on forehead and came out from the both of them grip.

He was leaving the bed without disturbing both of them and when he was about to leave a holds hi wrist and pulls him. As a reaction he falls on bed and Naina came on his top.

Raj...... good morning wifey.

Nai...... good morning patidev.

Raj....... Naina Bir bagal main so raha hai.

Nai....... sahi kaha aapne so raha hai baby.

Raj....... par tumari jaisi harkatein hai usse utha hi dogi tum.

Nai........ kal toh bara bol rahe the ek din jogging pe nhi jauga toh mota nhi hoga aur aaj jogging ke liye khisak rahe ho.

Raj........ it's not possible Naina main roz jogging chhor nhi sakta warna pata chala unfit hone ki wajah se army mujhe nikal degi.

Nai........ jaane dugi aapko agar aap apne haath ki bani huyi coffee pilayege mujhe.

Raj....... bas itni si farmayish.

Nai....... abhi ke liye toh yahi.

Raj........ mere upar se toh haato.

Naina started kissing him on collar bone and neck. He reverse their position and now Naina was laying under Rajveer.

Raj....... abhi take a nap main jogging se aake coffee banata hu.

Nai........ promise.

Raj(while kissing her on forehead)........ yes sweetheart agar aur koye bhi farmayish hogi toh usse bhi pura karuga.

Rajveer was about to leave she pulls him on her.

Nai....... meri morning kissi diye bina kaise ja sakte ho aap.

Raj....... abhi toh di forehead pe.

Nai....... main uski baat kar hi nhi rahi (while pointing towards her lips) main toh iski baat kar rahi thi.

Their lips meet and they had a passionate morning kiss with broke when they lack oxygen.

Rajveer left for his morning jogging.

MEETING ROOM

Major's, Yudi, Naina and Huda were there hidden from everyone eyes.