Epilouge

AFTER 6 YEARS

The whole world has changed completely in these six years.

Navya got the Sword of Honor of her batch as she passed out as the best cadet of her batch.

After the death of Prabhunath Rathore, Rajveer started supporting Navya in every situation. Just as he showered her with love like a brother, he reprimanded her as a father for her mistakes. In short, he never let Navya feel that she has no one.

Sometimes Sherry and Rudra used to get jealous with Rajveer and Navya realtion.

Anuradha tried a lot to improve her and Rajveer's relationship, but even today their relationship is not like that of a normal mother and son. He was not able to behave with Anuradha like a normal mother even if he wanted to, but he respected her a lot and he obey he every order except one that that he lived with his family in Singhania Mansion.

At the behest of Samarth, he used to visit Singhania Mansion when he was free. Samarth started considering Rajveer more than his son Rudra and requested him to become the CEO of his company by saying that he is getting old now and Rudra is not fit to take care of the company but Rajveer immediately refused this offer saying that he has no right on Singhania's business.

Naveen and Shalini get married and have a 5 year-old son, Shaleen.

Gunny and Vidya now have a lovely 5 year old daughter Vanya.

Rummy and Navya also get married 2 years ago and they going to become parents in upcoming 5 months.

Aalekh and Sherry are now parents of 4 years old twins Rihan and Niya.

Rudra and Davni also get married 3 years ago and bow they are parents of 10 months old baby boy named Dev.

Yudi and Disha are now parents of 2 year old girl Anika.

Huda and Sameera are parents of 5 year old boy Sameer.

Now Ali and Pooja are parents of two children. Amayra who is eight year old and Aadil who is 2 years old.

Raina brought their second child into the world 4 years ago and named her Riva.

Now Raghbir is 9 year old and he is exactly photocopy of Rajveer in looks, all the habits he has adopted from his mother Naina.

Today is Rajveer and Naina's 10th wedding anniversary.

Naina had called everyone that she wants to organize a party on her anniversary, but everyone gave different excuse why they are not able to be there and disconnected the call.

Naina also got angry after listening to their excuses and since then she has not attended a single call from her friends and family.

After listening to everyone's excuses, she made a decision that she and Rajveer would go to the temple in the morning and after spending the whole day together, they would return home in the evening and as far as their children concern, she will leave them with Aalekh and Sherry.

SHEKHAWAT VILLA
DELHI

In RaIna's room in morning RaIna and were sleeping.

Naina wake up first and saw a buttery cheesy sight.

Rajveer was sleeping till now peacefully.

While Rajveer hands were encircled around her waist like a protective or you can say possessive husband.

A smile appeared on Naina's face when she saw his face.

She still remembers their first meet when she never thought that in future they will fall for eachother because both of them were apart from each other in every prospective.