Pretty Brown Eyes

Dani watched as Dom renewed his engine. Roman, Han, Gisele and Riley walked in. "What the hell happened to y'all?" Dani asked as they had bruises on their face. "We met Dom's girlfriend. She's lovely." Riley rolled her eyes.

"Tej, Tori what do y'all got? Footage, CCTV? Talk to me." Hobbs spoke. "We just went through all of it. Believe it or not, everywhere Shaw's team is, the cameras are down." Tej explained. "That's a hell of a coincidence." Hobbs said. He thought for a moment. "All right, we're gonna pay CCTV a little visit. Let's roll."

"So what happened?" Dom asked. "Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han shrugged. "But, we got something big." Gisele said as she held a phone in her hand. "What?" Dom asked. "Braga. He's working with Shaw." Gisele answered. "What are you talking about?" Dani asked. "It's true. That phone is filled with coded payments transactions that led straight to Braga cartel." Han said.

"Now, who the hell is Braga?" Roman asked.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico." Dom answered. "And my old boss." Gisele said, "We used codes just like that to move money out of the country." "It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty. Now he's working with Shaw it'd explain how the two 'em met." Brian explained. "Okay, so you all know all this information about him but where do we find him?" Tej asked.

"He's sitting in a prison in Las Angeles." Brian said. "How do you know that?" Tej asked. Dani and Brian sighed as they knew the answer. "They put him there." Dom said and Dani rubbed her head while leaning down. "All right. This is the break we were looking for. If the two of 'em were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm gonna pay him a visit." Brian explained causing Dani to lift her head up.

"Fuck no!"

Brian looked at her with pleading eyes. "Are you serious right now?" Roman asked. "Think about what you're saying, you're wanted Brian. The moment you step foot of that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back!" Roman explained. "He's not doing it." Dani said through gritted teeth. "Coming back? How are you gonna get in the country?" Tej asked. "Let me worry about that." Brian said as he stopped across from Dani who sent him a nasty glare.

"This is on me." Brian spoke softly. She shook her head. "I'm the one who served her up to Braga, you know that. I'm the one that gets to make it right." Brian explained. "No!" She spat. "I can get Steph to do it! You're not going!" Dani crossed her arms and Brian shook his head. "Dani, no. Let me make it right. I have to." Brian sighed. Dani shook her head as tears started to fill her eyes.

"I'm not gonna be able to talk you out of this am I?" She sniffled. His mouth twitched into a frown as he shook his head no. "Fuck." She muttered as she held her face in her hands. "I'll be careful. I promise." Brian said. Dani didn't say anything, she didn't even look at him before walking away before muttering an 'whatever'.

Brian frowned as he walked up to Dom. "She's not happy is she?" Dom asked. Brian shook his head. "No. She won't be happy with me leaving." "Go talk to her, try to make her understand." Dom patted him on his back. Brian nodded and head to their room. He opened the door and closed it to see Dani sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"Get out."

"Dania."

"Out Brian, now. I don't want to see you." She never lifted her head up. Brian thought before he realized the room was soundproof. "Are lonesome tonight?" Brian asked as he begin to sing. "Do you miss me tonight?" Brian asked as he walked a little closer to her. "Are you sorry we drifted apart?" He singed and he could hear her sniffle and cry.

"Does your memory stray to bright summer day? When I kissed you and called you Sweetheart? I wonder why I'm singing this for you. When you won't even look at me." Brian singed and Dani let out a little laugh but quickly hid it as a cough. Brian smiled as he moved closer to her. "Is your heart filled with pain? Shall I come back again? Tell me dear, are you lonesome tonight?" Brian crouched in front of her as Dani covered her eyes with her hands.

"Won't you open your eyes? Give your husband a surprise. Tell me, Dani, are you lonesome tonight?" Brian slowly removed Dani's hands out her face to see her big brown eyes staring at him with sadness and dried tears on her face. He smiled at her as she stared at him. "There's those pretty eyes." He said as he whipped her cheeks.

"Do you really have to go?" She asked. Brian nodded. "Will you be safe?" She asked as she frowned. "Of course." Brian said. Dani got down and hugged him. "I don't want you to go." She cried. "I'll be okay, I promise." Brian rubbed her back. He continue to whisper nothing but sweet things into her ear as she began to calm down.

She hiccuped as she pulled away causing Brian to smile. "And I'll give you all the kisses when I get back." Brian said and began to kiss her all over her face making Dani laugh. He kissed her neck and finally her lips. He held her close by the waist as he continue to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss as she pulled away. "Promise you'll be back?" She asked. "I promise." Brian smiled and Dani let out the gummy smile of her's before kissing him.

<3

A little shorter than normal but i really we wanted to end the chapter with a Dani and Brian scene. I gotta make more scenes with just them two fr

hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe and kind!

Xoxo,