The Letter

“It’s been 7 years while isn’t it?” Says a boy sitting on the top of the most dangerous mountain with his partners.

“Yup it is and I think it’s time for us to return back and get revenge.” Says a yellow rodent.

“Well now let’s go and show the world who is the real battler.” Says a blue ninja frog.

“Master I think this time you shouldn’t participate any league let Aaron do the job.” Says a fighting steel jackal.

“Just how many time do I have to tell you not to call me Master? Lucario.” Asks the boy.

“Maybe infinite time then I will think about it.” Says the jackal pokemon lucario.

“Ok guys let’s drop this topic because I learned my lesson that lucario will never change his mind. Let’s go train a bit, shall we?” Says the boy

“Hey greninja, wanna bet ash will challenge lucario on aura battle?” asks yellow rodent to the ninja frog pokemon greninja.

“Well the fact is I already know that you want some of my berries ok you will get some but first do 20 rounds across the mountain. You are slow you know pikachu.” Says greninja

“Yeah yeah, I am slow now shut up and see you in 3 minutes.” Says pikachu

Pikachu used quick attack and volt tackle combination and finished his 20 rounds with in 2 minutes and 30 seconds after 30 seconds rest pikachu goes to greninja.

“So wanna say something the master ninja?” pikachu says with a smirk.

“Well you improved but still in 4th. But soon you will beat serperior and become the 3rd.” Greninja says.

“Nah not needed I have enough speed and attack power so I can combine them and opponent won’t stand a chance.” Says pikachu.

“Well you got that right. Now take rest.” Greninja instructs pikachu.
“ Espeon and gardivoir where are you? Ash needs you.” Greninja shouts.

“We are here now tell what happened?”. Espeon says while teleporting to greninja with gardevoir.

“Listen you two soon ash will finish training and you two go to him and try to link to his mind. Got it?” greninja says.

“Got it.” Espeon says while gardevoir remembering the past which she got to know through mind reading.

“Listen I know it’s hard but we were there and you just got to know through mind reading. But I assure you he trust us and you two are really close to his mind. I mean he always let you two see through his mind whether he is happy or not. So please help all of us.” Says greninja while putting one hand on gardevoir's right shoulder.

“ I know I didn’t witnessed it but I did saw enough to make me sad.” Replies gardevoir.

“I know but he needs help go and support him now.” Instructs greninja

With ash after training-

“Now I can relax a bit.” Says ash while sitting on a giant rock.

Espeon and gardevoir goes near ash and tried to link their mind.

“You wanna know my mental condition huh....” says ash.

“yeah we want because we know what you trying to remember so stop resisting and let us do this.” Says gardevoir calm and serious voice.

“As your wish.” Replies ash while lying down on a comfort surface and letting the two psychic pokemon to connectto his mind and he started to remember the days of his losses.

“Master is remembering those days again.” Says lucario while noticed a drop of tear rolling down ash's cheek while gardevoir and Espeon shedding tears cocontinuously.

“I know he shouldn’t but according to him these days are his fuel of intense training.” Says greninja.

Suddenly lucario and greninja sensed a pokemon near them. Lucario was about to attack but greninja stops him. When they noticed they see a messenger pidgey with two letters on it’s neck. Greninja took the letters and lucario gives it some berries to recover it’s energy. After that the pidgey left and greninja started to read the letters while smirking. Lucario become confused so he took them from greninja and starts reading after finishing them he also smirking.

“We are planning to go for revenge and they make this easy.” Lucario says while folding the papers.

“Yeah they did. Now it’s their doom time.” Says greninja.

“What are you waiting for as long as ash is in his mind we inform others.” Offers lucario.

“Since when did you start giving good ideas?” says greninja in a teasing way.
“Just shut up and stop teasing me.” Groans lucario.

“What are you two talking about ?” Asks the mythical killer grass type sceptile.

“Maybe something good because look how are they smirking.” Says the legend destroyer fire pokemon charizard.

“it’s a good news indeed. where is bulbasaur?” Asks the aura pokemon.
“Wait here.” Sceptile says.

“Wait a min sceptile tell bulbasaur to call everyone here now.” Instructs greninja.

“Ok"

After a couple of minutes around 100’s of pokemon gathered in front of lucario greninja and charizard.
“Now give us the news greninja.” Says charizard

“well the fact is ash is planning on getting revenge because our training is complete and then we got this.” Says lucario raising two papers.

“What are these for?” asks bulbasaur.

“It’s their doom now listen I am reading the first one out loud and the second one ash will read because it’s kinda personal.” Replies lucario while unfolding the first paper.

Dear Aaron,

I Charles goodshow inviting you to join upcoming Master cup tournament. Your achievements are more than enough to get you to the master's 8 position. I hope you will consider this offer and please register from nearest pokemon centre if you accept this. Just show them the letter and they will register you. I am looking forward to see you in the tournament.

Sincerely,

On behalf of PLA
Charles goodshow

“So what do you guys think?” asks greninja.

“Everyone let’s test each other and prepare a best team for ash to compete in the master’s tournament and get his revenge. Let’s do a mini competition now.” Announces bulbasaur.

“Bulbasaur you should be the referee and I know you won’t go. No offence but we need more power than you so you just be the referee.” Says charizard in a apologizing voice.

“Charizard I will not forgive you for stealing my word from my mouth. I will be referee even if you didn’t say.” Bulbasaur replies in an angry tone.

“Ok ok stop this fight and let’s go for the best team. He can carry us all but only 12 out of all of us will go with this time and others will stay here what do you say guys?” says infernape in a serious tone.

“I agree but through this competition select only 8 of us because other 4 is for special case. One for either gardevoir or Espeon because ash needs their company they can always inspect his mind to know his mental condition and calm him down faster than pikachu. And other 3 is for the revenge special place some of us were not his pokemon  when bonded with them and him so that 3 places are for them he will swap time to time to destroy them mentally. Understand all of you?” says inteleon in a calm voice.

“A agent pokemon thinking like a pure criminal good job inteleon we accept.” Replies staraptor.

“Ok let’s go for broke.” Roars krokodile.

Adios