Preparation for the return

Sabrina who caught off guard because of the kiss started to melt down.

“Does that answer your confession?” asks Ash.

“I know that you are an amazing person that’s why i fell for you but why you?” asks Sabrina.

“Well when i first met you i thought that you had some sort of reason for behaving like that then i met your father and he told me about you and that when i feel attracted toward you because you were so cool back there and i was amateur and when you started to laugh after seeing haunters funny face which was cutest thing ever is stole my heart. I was planning to confess to you after masters cup but then incidents happened.” Says Ash while slightly blushing.

“wait here please” says Sabrina and runs to get something.

After sometime she come back with a book which is glowing slightly pink and she handed it To Ash.

“Ash read this book and try to practice the techniques it’s book for psychics and i assume you have the book for aura power as well so please keep it and when you come back i wanna see you as a person who others will admire. I won’t hold you but i will wait for you and i will root for you.” Says Sabrina in a cheerful manners.

“ next time you will see me i will become a worthy person for your love and i will be a lot stronger.” Says Ash with determination.

“now go and chase your dream.” Sabrina forbids her good bye to Ash with a deep kiss which Ash returned.

Flash back ends

“what do you say Espeon? Wanna meet her?” asks Ash.

“Everyone is waiting to meet her.” Replied Espeon.

“Ok now let’s go first see what the letter actually says.” Ash says while looks at the letter again.

“Dear Aaron,

I know you will come to the tournament. I just want to say that i am looking forward to meet you. I hope you are very well. See you soon Ash

-love Sabrina”

Ash uses his psychic powers and the letters are started to arranging and some of them vanished and a new message is showing now.

“ Revenge time is here Ash. Traitors are gonna come to watch apparently some guy named calem is in the master’s Cup and they are gonna cheer for him. Last but not least love you honey.”

“This is gonna be awesome don’t you think you two?” Ash asks the two psychics.

“Well we wanna see about your love life Lucario and greninja is waiting for revenge so we leav e that part to them.” Says Gardevoir.

“So let’s prepared everything.” Says Ash while going to see about the pokemon's little competition.

“Well we got the team ready that’s good and Gardevoir and Espeon will continuously switch each other and always try to calm Ash Down because he now trust very few people.” Says bulbasaur.

“so who will be the team?” asks Ash.

“oh it’s pikachu,heracross,sceptile,infernape,krokodile,greninja,lycanroc and Lucario” bulbasaur replies.

“so i will take pikachu, charizard,  sceptile, Lucario and Gardevoir for now” says Ash.

“Then what’s the point on holding this competition?” asks bulbasaur in a disappointing tone.

“Well it was you guys who wanna do that and charizard didn’t participate because he was feeling bored. Correct me if i am wrong.” Ash pointed their misleads.

Everyone now glaring at Lucario and when he tried to get help from greninja he found a substitute was there the real one isn’t with them. After that other pokemons starts to chase Lucario and he is running for his life.

“ That’s rare but it shows how close they are.” Says Ash while seeing his pokemons beating Lucario which actually nothing because none of them actually serious.

“yeah you can say that.” Says Gardevoir.

“we all are connected through one single sting of bonding and that is our trainer who treats us like family and friend.” Says Espeon while looking at Ash.

“ when i was in my darkest moment you guys were there to pull me our from darkness to light.” Ash says while remembering his depressing days because of the betrayal of his friends.

“That’s enough. Now cheer up and let’s go to nearest pokemon station.” Says Ash.

“Hey big guy give us a ride and first I will go with him.” Says Espeon to charizard.

“ Well let’s go and see the matchup and get some ketchup.” Pikachu says with dreamy eyes.

“Pikachu and his ketchup is the only couple who doesn’t stay forever because when pikachu finds one bottle he finishes it then finds another one. If ketchup is girls then pikachu is playboy.” Says Ash.

“Yeah yeah whatever.” Says pikachu while pouting.

“ Ok guys let’s go for broke.” Espeon says.

“Charizard go to viridian pokemon center not the nearest.” Says Ash.

After sometime they reaches at the viridian pokemon center and ash register with his letter.

“Ok now let’s go to pallet town prof. ‘s lab.” Says Ash.

“Wanna meet with the person who give you this little rodent who always annoys us.” Says charizard directing to pikachu.

“Hey…….” Pikachu cuts off.

“ Enough and  yeah I will go there. Let’s go.” Says Ash.

“Ok hold tight especially you rodent.” Says charizard while mocking pikachu.

“You overgrown fire flyer soon I will pay you for this.” Pikachu says.

“We will see.” Charizard mocks more.

“Oh boy here we go again.” Says Ash while face-palming.

Done for the day man I am exhausted and I am busy so next one will take time.

Sayonara

Adios