Realization and Beginning of perparation

“So tell me. You have feelings for him. Right???” Asks or more like stated the obvious fact about Annabelle.

“What if I have? Huh... What if I have? Will you leave him for me? Will I get to be with him? Will he return the feeling like he’s returning yours?” Shouts Annabelle with tears rolling down her eyes.

“I admit Annabelle that I can’t leave him for you. I am fully aware of the fact that Ash sees you as a good friend, nothing more, nothing less.” Says Sabrina in a sad voice.

“Then why did you bring this topic up?” Asks Annabelle.

“Because as a friend, I wanna be by your side at your worst time. So let’s  have tea and discuss about it.” Says Sabrina.

“What do you wanna discuss?” Asks Annabelle.

“Come with me.” Saus Sabrina while taking Annabelle to the garden.

“May I help you, Lady Sabrina?” A maid who was at the garden Asks politely.

“First, Please call me ‘Sabrina' instead of ‘Lady Sabrina'. Second, Please Bring some tea for us.” Says Sabrina calmly.

“Just like ‘Master Ash'. Anyways I will bring your desired tea soon.” Says the maid while bowing a little.

“Let’s go Annabelle and talk.” Says Sabrina.

“Ok.” Annabelle follows.

“Now that we are alone tell me, why do you like him.” Says Sabrina.

“Well, when he came to challenge me, he lost in his first attempt.  Later on I found him in a river bank training with his pokemon. I talked and tried to get to know his training method. I thought he was like many other trainer who just forces their pokemon to harsh training after a loss. But I was shocked to know  that he trains his pokemon with care and love. That’s the time when i realized that i was wrong. Then stuff happened and we were in a bad situation where our pokemon and us both are in danger. That time Ash choose to help everyone including our pokemon and me but he never thought about himself or him being in danger. That time i thought that was admirable. After that incident he remained humbled even though he was the one who save everyone. Then the battle where he showed his unpredictability. At that time, I fell for him.” Explained Annabelle.

“Well that’s a touching story. But you mistook one thing.” Says Sabrina.

“What is it?” Asks Annabelle.

“The love you are talking about is nothing but mere crush and admiration. I hate to say this but it’s the truth.” Says Sabrina.

“What!!!” Exclaimed Annabelle.

“Yeah. Let me ask you something, How much did you think about him after he left?” Asks Sabrina.

“Well at first i thought him all the time but as time went on and i became busier and busier, I didn’t think about him or miss his presence that much.” Annabelle replied while widening her eyes in realization.

“So you realized huh.” Says Sabrina.

“Yeah i realized that my affection was nothing but a mere crush.” Annabelle says.

“Now that you realized, what will you do from now on?” Asks Sabrina.

“Well, Ash is a great friend and I don’t wanna lose him. So let’s be friends and keep our talk a secret.” Says Annabelle.

“Sure anything for a friend.” Says Sabrina in a cheerful voice.

“Thanks a lot Sabrina.” Thanks Annabelle while hugging her.

“Your tea is here.” Informs a maid.

“Come on, let’s enjoy the tea together.” Offers Sabrina.

“Yeah let’s do it.” Accepts Annabelle.

Meanwhile not far from them.

“I am glad to know that she manages to get the point that out herself and made Annabelle realize her mistake. Maybe i should arrange a meet up with the grumpy guy.” Says Ash while watching the psychics having fun.

After a week, in a room of palace.

?????: why did you call me here? A...

A: Well you know my identity Riley. So drop the act.

Riley: Whatever. What do you need, Ketchum?

Ash: Drop that ketchum part. Call me either Ash or A.

Riley: Ok, got it.

Ash: Ok come to the main point. I need you to do a favor.

Riley: Ok and what is it? (in a curious voice)

Ash: Be a good friend to someone close to me.

Riley: Please... Don’t be a girl. I had enough of them.(Mentally)

Ash: (shouts) you guys can come in.

Sabrina and Annabelle enter the room.

Sabrina: So, How did it go?

Ash: Base settled up. Now leave them be.

Riley is shocked to see Annabelle so does Annabelle.

Annabelle: Sir Riley!!!!

Riley: Lady Annabelle!!!!

Ash: Time out. I told both of you to be friends. I know you two know each other because of your abilities and you two consider each other as nobility. But please drop it and be friends. It’s for both of your future.

Riley and Annabelle: Thanks Ash.

Sabrina: So this was your plan. Huh...

Ash: Well yeah but now let’s think something about the upcoming dilemma called tournament.

Sabrina: Yeah right. I forgot about it.

Ash: I don’t know why but I am getting some bad feelings about the tournament.

Somewhere in kalos.....

?????: I have yveltal and soon I will get Giratina then i will be invincible

To be continued....