Meeting and Revelation

Ash is now spending time with Aoi. Meanwhile with Sabrina and Queen Illen.

“So you already did everything.” Says Queen with a serious face.

“Yup, I did my best and they agreed to have a talk with Ash. Although each of them knows Ash. Like Anabelle knows because Ash defeated her while he is on battle frontier quest. Ash defeated Olympia on a gym battle and she also predicted the future of the kalos crisis and Ash’s involvement. About Lucian he heard so many things about him so he wants to meet Ash.” Explains Sabrina.

“When will this meeting hold?” asks the queen.

“Anytime you want.” Replies Sabrina.

“ok then how about 2 days later.” Suggested Queen Illen.

“Fine by Me I will inform them.” Says Sabrina.

“Ok now to the main point how did you win his heart?” Asks Queen Illen

“well actually he won mine. I don’t know why he liked me because our first meeting wasn’t that good because he wanted to have a gym battle and I behaved rudely toward him but he didn’t give up on me and manages to get a hunter to battle me which later made me laugh and cheer me up. That’s why I gave him the badge but that time I had a crush on him and later I started to keep tabs on him. I got the news of saving orange island,Hoenn,Sinnoh,Unova,Kalos,Alola and Galar. Of course Lance owes him a lot for Kanto and jhoto. But Ash never wanted anything in return. I am sure he did more than what I know but he never brags about it. And that’s how I fell for him. His kindness, caring nature draws me to him more.” Explains Sabrina.

“That’s good to hear.” Says Queen.

“So you know why you fell for me but still don’t know why I fell for you?” Says Ash while entering the hall where both girls were.

“Before you ask me, Aoi-sis is asleep.” Says Ash to Queen.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. Because now I am with you and you are mine.” Says Sabrina.

“Cold Princess with a cute smile. When I first met you I thought why are you so cold to others. But when I come to know you that you psychic power is greater than others and that’s why maximum people around feared you and you had no one that you call friend. That’s why I tried to snap you out by battling you but that didn’t worked then I got the hunter and that time I saw the laugh which you needed. I actually had a little crush that time and that crush become undeniable love for you eventually.” Explains Ash.

“Ash....” Sabrina hugs Ash tightly while crying on his shoulder. 

“Now now Don’t cry.” Says Ash while patting Sabrina.

“Ash other psychics will be here within 2 days to meet you.” Informs Sabrina.

“Ok got it.” Says Ash.

2 days later in the meeting room of the palace.

“So when will we meet the Aura guardian?” Says Lucian.

“Never expected Ash to be the Aura guardian.” Says Anabelle.

“I knew he has something special but didn’t expected that.” Says Olympia.

“Well he sure is an surprising guy.” Says Sabrina with chuckles.

“Yeah yeah bragging about your boyfriend.” Says Lucian.

“So what! I got the best guy. For your kind information.” Says Sabrina.

“Wow so I am the best according to you.” Says Ash while entering the room.

“Yup you are the very best like no one ever was.” Says Sabrina.

“We will talk about it later but now we have a meeting to attend.” Says Ash.

“You have changed Ash.” Says Olympia.

“Situation changed me.” Replied Ash.

“So you are the legendary Ash ketchum who took down every organisations except team rocket.” Says Lucian.

“Well team rocket is also down now.” Replies Ash.

“Wait that was you.” Says Lucian with a shocked face.

“Well I was feeling angry because how they forced pokemon to do their selfish deed.” Says Ash.

“So you are the aura guardian huh.” Says Anabelle.

“Yup the last one of them.” Replies Ash.

“But I thought there are more.” Says Olympia.

“There is another aura user exist but he does not have the capability to become an aura guardian.” Replies Ash.

“Ok. So we heard that you said aura and psychic powers are same.” Says Olympia.

“How about demonstration? First Sabrina will you please lift something.” Says Ash.

“Ok.” Replies and starts levitating some objects and object are glowing pink due to Sabrina's psychic power.

“Now my turn.” Says Ash with his glowing blue eyes.

Suddenly Sabrina lost control of the object she was controlling. They are now glowing blue and still levitating as if some one controlling them.

“I can do this with people too if you wanna know.” Says Ash.

Suddenly Sabrina starts to glowing blue and lifted into air.

“Put me down please.” Requested Sabrina with a terrified expression.

“How are you doing this?” asked Lucian.

“Actually aura and psychic powers are the same. They both the life force which is just used in a different way. I came know this through the ruins and the stone templates. They are now destroyed thanks to team rocket.” Answers Ash.

“So what do you want?” Questions Anabelle.

“I  want that we will live our life individually and we will forget the battle of aura and psychic. Lets be friends.” Says Ash with a smile.

“Ok but why?” Asks Olympia.

“This battle between aura and psychic will cause destruction. But all of us who is present in this room are not willing to do this. Am I wrong?” Asks Ash.

“Ok we agree. You are right.” Say Olympia on behalf of the psychics.

“I should leave because I have a battle told attend.” Says Lucian.

“I have to handle the gym.” Says Olympia.

“Well so this is good bye for now. You are welcome here anytime. I hope we will meet again.” Says Ash.

“We will meet again Ash.” Says Olympia.

“Gardevoir, Alakazam will you please?” Says Ash.

Gardevoir teleports Olympia and alakazam teleports Lucian.

“Good bye Ash.” Says Anabelle while holding back her tears.

“You know you can be yourself without any hesitation and you can share anything to your friends that includes me and Sabrina.” Says Ash.

“Yeah but I don’t want to ruin the friendship that we build.” Says Anabelle.

“I think I will let you two decide. I will leave now.” Says Ash while leaving the room.

“Thanks Ash.” Says Sabrina.

Ash leaves the room.

“so you have feelings for him too huh..” Says Sabrina.

To be continued.

So wanna include Anabelle as Ash's girl.