Rota Visit and Reunion of Couple

Ash is just now reached rota. His charizard is panting a little because of continuous traveling.

“Alright charizard you did great. Now take a good rest you deserve it.” Ash says while putting charizard on his poke ball.

“Who are you and what do you want here?” A guard who notices him asks.

“I Wanna meet Queen Illen” Ash says.

“Sorry kid you are not allowed now.” Says the guard.

“Just tell her that ash ketchum is here.” Ash says in a calm voice.

“S..s...sir ash please forgive me for not recognise you Earlier. You can enter.” Says the guard while trembling and bowing.

“Hey you are doing your job so no need to be afraid. And what’s with this sir ash thing.” Ash asks the guard

“Only her highness will answer this question.” Replies the guard while escorting ash To queen.

“It’s good to see you again your highness.” Ash says while bowing a little.

“no need to bow before me Ash.” Illen says

“If it’s okay with you.” Ash says politely.

“ok first ash will you please come with me.” Says the queen with a serious face.

“what happened to her?” Asks Ash in a calm and worried voice.

“She was ill before you came here last time but somehow she is still alive but not in a good condition.” Replies queen while realizing who ash refers to.

“we don’t have much time. Let’s go.” Ash says.

“Let’s go.” Illen says while escorting Ash.

Ash goes to a medical room where the maid who is fighting a battle of life and death.

“Looks like you Didn’t give up yet huh...” says Ash while gently grabbing right hand of the maid.

“Looks like it sir ash.” Says the maid.

“Aoi, I have a wish. I know you are not in a condition to do thing and i won’t make you do things. I want you to accept me as your younger brother please.” Says Ash.

Aoi stared at him with a shocked face and noticed a nod from the queen.

“why Sir Ash??”  asks Aoi.

“please don’t call me sir Just because queen declare me as his brother and the next prince and the aura guardian of rota. Just call me Ash and i am your brother as well.” Ash says.

“You are kind and that’s why our queen choose you to be the next head of Rota. Now i can die. Now i know that you are back and safe.” Says Aoi.

“Sis, please don’t say that.” Says ash while Putting her hand on His forehead he started to tear up.

“Do you know what makes me still going? it’s your happy face. That day when i gave you my autograph i saw a smile, a pure smile and i wanted to stay but i couldn’t and now again we will part away so please keep me motivated and let me be a part of your heart.” Says ash with tears.

“A.....a...ash thank you for everything.”  Aoi also teared up.

“I told you Aoi. You shrugged it of. Now he did it. Now answer him.” Illen says.

“Is it really ok with you?” asks Aoi to Ash.

“It is more than ok.” Ash replies to  Aoi.

“then fine Ash my brother. I accept you.” Aoi says.

Suddenly someone teleports to the medical room which makes everyone shock but Ash quickly grabs the person because that person used all energy to teleport.

“you should have just sent me a telepathic message.” Ash told to the person.

“do you know how much did i miss you?” the person replies.

“ahem...Ash i think some explanation needed here.” Says the queen with a fake cough.

“Oh...sorry.” grabs the person’s hand and raises.

“Aoi-sis, Illen-sis, she is a psychic and my girlfriend, Sabrina.” Ash says and sabrina blushed.

“Ash she is a psychic you know that.” Says queen with a serious voice.

“I know and i researched and i found that psychic powers and aura power is the same power just because we use them whole focusing on the objective they reacts like the aura power or the psychic power.” Says ash.

“wait how did you know?” asks illen.

“i researched several ruins around 8 regions.” Ash replies.

“But the other  psychics are still want us down.” Illen says.

“i will handle them.” Sabrina says.

“How? I can’t trust this job to you.” Illen says.

“i teleported here after i finished my meeting with the last 3 remaining psychics.” Says sabrina.

“Who are they?” asks the queen.

“ frontier brain Anabelle, Gym leader olympia,Lucian the elite four of sinnoh.” Sabrina replies.

“other died in a young age now both psychic and us guardians are on verge of extinction and that is a good thing because these powers are the reason for the major fights.” Ash says.

“Ok i accept her.” Illen says.

“Thank you so much your highness.” Says sabrina while bowing.

“no no no don’t bow to me. Come here give me a hug.” Says illen whole pulling sabrina to a hug.

“Take good care of them ash and remember i am always with you so don’t lose hope brother.” Aoi says.

“You have my word sis.” Says ash.

“ok ash i am borrowing sabrina she will be with me. We will have some girls talk.” Illen says.

“i will stay with Aoi-sis.” Says ash.

“As your wish” illen says while dragging sabrina.

“Take care ash.” Sabrina says.

“they got alone and that’s nice.” Ash says.

“I hope others also get alone like this.” Aoi says.

“I hope so sis” ash says.

Done now...........
See you later