Flash back part 3 / The love confession

Ash finally opens his eyes.

Gardevoir gently embraces him while crying.

"You know you don't have to cry that much." Says ash while patting her head.

"You considered them as your family and they betrayed you. It took you 2 whole month with our best try to recover you." Gardevoir replied.

"You still didn't get over the fact that they simply betrayed you for fame. It's unbelievable." Espeon says with hate in her voice.

"Now now calm down you two." Ash tries to calm down two psychic types.

"Ok now let's go to others I don't know why but they seems excited about something." Gardevoir says while pointing toward the pokemons who are battling and cheering.

Ash and the two psychic pokemon goes to the other pokemons and noticed that they are holding some sort of competition.

"Bulbasaur explain please." Asks ash with a confused face.

"Just ask lucario he knows everything." Bulbasaur replies while continuing his duty.

"Ok lucario now tell me what is this all about?" ash asks with a serious face.

"It's about time you finished the session now take THIS and read both" replies lucario in a hurry and hands him the letters and leaves to train with greninja.

After reading Ash's lips curved into a smirk.

"What is it?" asks the sun pokemon curiously.

"invitation for revenge and declaration of the new pokemon master." Says ash while smirking.

Gardevoir takes the letters and reads it.

"So time for us to go and demolish the Master's League." says garedevoir.

"yeah but i don't know how a spoon bender knows about my secret." Says ash.

"Because you have her book." Points espeon.

"oh yeah her book." Ash Recalls when he left rota.

Flashback time Once more.......

Ash is flying toward a remote area to train but suddenly gets a strange feelings that something is incomplete.

"hey Charizard i don't know why but i feel something is still in need for me." Says ash.

"well i don't know because it's your feeling but i recommend you to take a break and think about it deeply." Charizard suggests.

"thanks i will do that. We are now near saffron city so land near pokemon centre." Ash instructs.

"Ok boss." Charizard says in a obeying voice.

After sometime they lands near pokemon centre.

"hey nurse joy will you please take care of Charizard and pikachu." Says ash while handing her charizard's poke ball and pikachu.

"No problem. At that time you can stay in a room or roam around the city." Nurse joy suggests.