Jordyn XII

It was nearing the time that all the kids come home. Although, I'm thinking that Apollo might be slightly late, she likes to go to the studio and play for a bit. I don't blame her, the studio's frickin' awesome.

Milo will also be joining us today, and I'm afraid I'll never see my girlfriend again because Raphie likes her and wants to share all of her passions with her, especially drums. When she found out that I started to teach Chelsea, she was thrilled. Well, at least I have Raphie's approval.

We did practise a little more today, she's gonna be a rockstar. Maybe she could sub in for Raphie when she wants to sing?

I was in the kitchen while Chelsea was in my room just relaxing, I guess. The front door opened and Apollo and Hayley stepped in. Which surprised me because I thought Apollo was going to go to the studio. But I dismissed the thought, I'm happy to see her, nonetheless.

"Hey." I say as they sit at the kitchen bar.

"Hey." they said in unison.

"I take it Raphie is with Milo?"

"Yeah, they went back to her mom's to get her clothes. Apparently she's staying the night." Apollo answered.

"We're not gonna see her for a while then." Hayley said.

"There's a good chance we won't see Chelsea tonight as well. Milo has to meet Chelsea." I say.

"Lonely night for lonely Jordyn." Hayley teases.

"Hey! I'm not lonely. I have my work friends and Chelsea. And you lot. Don't even think that I don't know what you say to your friends older sister." I retaliate.

"Excuse me?"

"My stupid fire fighter sister won't get with someone. Really?"

"How do you know about that?"

"Chelsea works with her. Her colleague liked to tell Chelsea how single I was, and she only new because of you." I say walking around the kitchen counter to tackle Hayley. Playfully, of course.

We were on the ground, pushing and kicking each other until I heard someone clear their throat.

"What're you doing, babe?" It was Chelsea. Hayley was distracted so I used this opportunity to get her in to a headlock.

"Oh, the usual. Beating up my sister." I joke whilst trying to get Hayley's face onto the floor so I can wipe it. "The floor looks dirty, don't you think? It's a good job I've got a mop." I say as I continue to wipe the floor, literally, with Hayley.

"Okay, Jordyn, that's enough now. Poor Princess. You've ruined her complexion." Chelsea teased. I let Hayley go.

"This is bullying." she pouted as she got up.

"Oh honey," I say as I also get up and cup her cheek, "This is love."

This got everyone, including Hayley, to laugh.

That's when Raphie came home with Milo.

Milo was Latina, her and her mom moved to LA when she was about six or seven, which is when she met Raphie. They hit it off and started dating at fourteen. And I have to say, Milo is amazing with Raphie. She's not the easiest sometimes, but Milo is a pro, she handles it everytime.

"Milo! Look, it's Chelsea." Raphie said, pointing to my girlfriend.

"Hey, Chelsea. I've heard so much about you." Milo said. She held her hand for Chelsea to take and she did, "I'm Milo."

"I'm surprised, I met Raphie yesterday." Chelsea said, letting go.

"It's not invidual things. It's all the same thing. Jordyn really likes you and you've started to learn the drums. She's very excited about that, aren't you, mi amor?" Milo said, turning to Raphie. She nodded enthusiastically.

"Chelsea, come." Raphie said, dragging my girlfriend to her room. Milo gave an apologetic look before following the two downstairs.

"Yeesh." Hayley said.

"Shut up. I know you got a call from your Princess yesterday. I saw your phone at dinner." I tell, not dropping Chelsea's name.

"What?!" Apollo looks up from her phone. "Care to explain?"

"She found me at the mall. She was looking for me. She took me back to the place she was staying at and now we're dating, I guess." Hayley confessed.

"All that teasing on the social media did you good, then." I chuckle.

"Yeah, I guess it did." she smiled.

"So, what about my peasant sister privellages?" Thwack. Hayley hit Apollo over the head with a notebook. "Ouch!" she said.

"Well, shut up then." she laughed. Which caused us all to laugh.

"What're we all laughing about?" I heard Bennie say from the front door.

"Nothing." I snicker.

"Hm. I went to your apartment and you were not there, obviously. I knew you'd be here, my sister sense was telling me so. How come?" she said as she came to stand next to me in the living room.

"Chelsea has met our parents." I inform.

As if on cue, Mom and Mama came through the front door.

"Bennie!" Mama squealed as she wrapped my sister in a tight hug. "I missed you. You should visit more often. Staying for dinner?"

"No, I told Harper that I'd be back before five, I just wanted to see where Jordyn was. But thank you, Mama. Maybe another time?" Bennie suggested.

"Yeah, sure." Mama said like a sad kid.

Mom said hello to Bennie as well and started to sort out her stuff from her work. She was a elementary school teacher along with my Auntie Esther. They're quite the duo when in the same room, making sure that Mama is showered in love and affection. We all enjoy it, because it's always OTT but Mama doesn't mind. She lives all of her bothers and sisters.

Mama got started on dinner after Bennie left. I decided to help her out. I always loved helping her out anyway I can. That's why she wasn't surprised when I said I wanted to be a fire fighter. It's always been in my natural instincts to help.

Throughout the night, I saw Chelsea, once. And that was at dinner. I was starting to get concerned. I knew Raphie wasn't going to hurt her but I guess I was more worried about the fact that I might be sleeping alone tonight.

You okay?

Yeah, Raphie want me to spend the night in her room, but I'm not sure about it.

You want me to come free you?

Yes please, my angel.

Omw.

I made my way downstairs and into Raphie's room. Milo and Raphie were on the bed and Chelsea was sat on a desk chair.

"It's time for Chelsea to come to bed now, Raphie." I say, my voice containing a maternal tone.

"Can't she stay in my room?"

"Where is she gonna sleep?"

"In the bed! With Milo and I."

"No."

"Why?"

"What if she doesn't want to?"

"Chelsea? Do you want to stay in here?"

"I think I'd sleep better if I was with Jordyn. She makes all my bad dreams go away." Chelsea said. She handled that one quite well. Rather than telling her straight, which would've ended in a full blown meltdown, she said something that would be easier for Raphie to take in.

"Oh, okay. Goodnight." Raphie said, giving Chelsea a hug and letting her leave with me.

"You handled that really well." I tell her once we get back to my room.

"You learn a few things when you spend time with someone. And besides, I do sleep better when I'm with you." she confessed.

"You're adorable, you know that?"

"Whatever you say, babe." she said, pushing me onto the bed to cuddle.

We fell asleep in each others arms. We were safe and we were happy. Every day that goes by, the more I find myself liking her. It'll be love soon.