Chelsea XXIV

I hear the door open from the couch and I see Jordyn present herself with a big smile on her face.

"Honey! I'm home!" she calls enthusiastically.

"Hey babe, how did those promotions go today?" I ask, getting up to greet her.

"It was great, you should've seen their faces. I feel like a proud mother." she gushes.

"Aw." I say, reaching up to kiss her. She gratefully accepts and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap mine around her neck and we pull away a few second later.

"What do you want to do? We have the rest of the day, don't we?" I ask. It was one of those days where Jordyn got off at midday.

"I just want to be with you." she replies.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I give her a nose kiss and rest my forehead against hers.

"I love you." she says.

"I love you, too."

I see her smile and I give her a quick kiss so she can go shower and get dressed.

Once that's done we cuddle on the sofa. I feel so comfy in her warmth. I notice that she's gone to sleep, and she looks happy so I cuddle in and drift off myself.

"Come get me, Mommy!" the little girl screams after she tags me. I run after my giggling daughter and eventually catch up and scoop her into my arms.

"Rawr! It's the tickle monster!" I say in my 'tickle monster' voice and start mercilessly tickling the poor child.

"Ah! Mommy! That tickles, stop!" she laughs.

"Never! I will tickle you forever." I laugh, like a viallian almost.

"I need to pee!" my daughter announces. With that, I put her down immediately and let her go to the bathroom. I'm left in the family room, on my own.

My little girl comes back but with someone behind her. I don't think she's noticed yet.

The person has her hands out ready to capture the child we share. In one swift movement, the girl was snatched into Jordyn's arms and kissed repeatedly.

"Mama! You're back!" she says, delightedly.

"I am back, huh? Did you miss me?" Jordyn smiles at our kid.

"Yeah!" she shouts.

"I know I missed you." I announce. My voice deepened with my time in motherhood.

"Oh really?" my wife questions, placing the child on the ground, who immediately gripped onto her leg.

"Yeah."

"How much?" she questions stepping towards me. I notice how she doesn't even limp with our daughter clinging to her leg.

"Loads." I say, she is now directly in front of me.

"Show me." she whispers.

With that, I take her lips in mine. Kissing her with passion and hunger. Showing her just how much I missed her.

We stop after few minutes because we hear the little girl at our feet giggling.

"What's so funny?" I ask her.

"You two are cute." she giggles.

"We know." we both say at the same time. This earns us another giggle from the girl.