EIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You're lucky you're with us, Booker." Neil says as he grabs his lunch tray.

"-We sit at the cool table." He said. "You guys sit with all the popular kids?" Booker asked as they walked around. "No. We sit at the table under the air conditioner." Neil smiled. "It's always empty 'cause it's freezing," Ivy said.

"Hey, hey! There's Cami," Booker says as he notices the girl that walked in; "Let's go sit with her.".

"Booker, you can't just go over and sit at the cool table!" Ivy said as they stop walking. "I thought this was the cool table?" Booker questions. "It is!" Neil smiled; "-But that table's cool because they're all hot.".

"Which is cool" Neil said. "...For them." He pouts. "Forget about Cami, Come on." Ivy said. Booker nods and he walks away with his friends as they took a seat. "Hey, new kid!" Cami called out. Booker looks around before pointing to himself.

"Yes, you." Cami laughs; "-Come sit with us.".

Booker walks over to the other side of the cafeteria and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Booker." He said. "Yeah. The ketchup guy, I remember you." Camilla says. "Hey, Faran. Can you scoot over?" Cami asked one of her friends. "So, you go to school here now?" Cami asked. "Yep." Booker nods as he took a seat.