ELEVEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What?" Ivy questions.

"Yeah- yeah. And that's why you won't let me use it!" Booker says; "-Because it was stolen!".

"Why would you think that?" Ivy asked. "I don't know...Maybe Booker's psychic." Neil suggested. Booker scoffs. "What?" Booker chuckles. "Why would you?- What?" He continues to laugh. "I am not a psychic" Booker denied as he touched Neil's shoulder.

"It's just that Ivy is way too responsible to let anything happen to her phone!" Booker says as he points to ivy.

"Don't have to be psychic to know that." Booker stated.

"Yeah, that's true" Neil stood up.

"-Ivy's the most responsible person in the whole school," Neil says. "So, if she doesn't have her phone, it can only be because it was stolen." He said. "Is that what happened?" Neil asked as he tilts his head towards Ivy. "Yeah, that's exactly what happened!" Ivy nods.

"I didn't wanna say it, but I'm glad you guys did." She said.

"Don't worry, Ivy." Booker gave the girl a side hug, "I know how hard you worked to save up for that phone,".

"-We're gonna help you get it back." He said. "-You really don't have to" Ivy shook her head. "No. We are going to catch that thief who stole your phone and Dahlia's bracelet" Booker says. "Dahlia?" Neil asked. "Yeah. She's my best friend- or was...we knew each since we were kids!" Booker smiled.