NINE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sneaking into the principals office was too easy.

"No phone." Booker checked the drawers; "No phone".

"Oh, man." Booker found the phones. "Of course they're all gold!" Booker huffs. "Cami's such a trendsetter." He says in awe. Hearing the door knob's movement, Booker eyes widen. "That's not good." Booker says before he hid underneath the desk.

Thinking the principal came in, Booker thought he was screwed but to his luck it was just Ivy and Neil who came in.

"He's not here. See." Neil said. "You owe me five bucks!" Neil held out his hand. She hands him the money. "Told you he wouldn't fall for it" Neil added. "Fall for what?" Booker asked.

"And I told you he would" Ivy smiled, taking back her money.

"Booker, you gotta get out of here!" Neil says. "Not until I find Cami's phone." Booker protested. "What? No. She's playing you!" Ivy said. "No, she's not. I'm helping her" booker said; "The principal took her phone for no reason".

"The principal took her phone because Cami is grounded." Ivy stated. "- The principal can ground you here?" Booker asks. "Man, tough school." Booker said as he continued to look for Camilla's phone. "She can if she's your mom." Ivy motions to a picture on the shelf.