THIRTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As a crowd began to form in the hallway, Ms.Linda was put in handcuffs by the cops, and Dahlia's bracelet fell off her wrist.

Booker picks it up before placing it in his hand, planning on returning it to Dahlia afterwards.

"Hey, Principal Rivera." Booker walks up to his principal. "Did you know the lunch lady was a undercover cop?" He asked. "Of course I did." Principal Rivera chuckled. "I know everything that goes on in my school".

"Mmm. You didn't know where the laptops were so..." Neil said making Ivy giggle. "Get to class" Alana says to the three students. "But school's over?" Ivy said. "Then go home!" Alana huffs before leaving the trio. "Hey, Ivy?" Booker looks down at her; "Did you have your phone on you the whole time?".

"Um- Yes. I did." She nods.

"It was never really stolen...I- I dropped it." Ivy said. "You lied to us?" Neil asked. "I was gonna tell you guys, but I made such a big deal about how responsible I was," Ivy sighs. "-so when Booker assumed it was stolen, I iust went with it.". "I'm sorry" She apologized.

"Ivy, we're teenagers." Booker placed a hand on her shoulder.

"All right? We do dumb things," He said. "-But if you never mess up, then you can't learn from your mistakes." Booker said. Ivy nods, again before hugging him. "I learned that my heart can deceive me." Neil said. "And that I can't grow a mustache in one day." He pouts.