Prologue

In Another Universe, in Another time

SMASH!

Was the sound as something faster than a speeding bullet crashed through a building. Said building began to collapse in on itself and crumbled. There was a moment of silence before the debris of the destroyed building began to move. Out of the debris was Goku but with pink hair in the same style as his Super saiyan. He was heavily damaged and was panting heavily and grits his teeth in frustration.

He's angry

This was not Goku but an imposter occupying the body of Goku

This was not Goku but an imposter occupying the body of Goku. This was Goku Black or really Zamasu's mind inhabiting Goku's body. A Supreme Kai in training from Universe 10 with an unhealthy disdain towards mortals. So much so that he killed his master, (the current Supreme Kai of Universe 10, Gowasu) used the super dragon balls to switch bodies with his timeline's Goku, go to another timeline kill Gowasu of that timeline, team up with that timeline's him, and proceeds to kill all the gods of all twelve universes and destroy the super dragon balls. All to inact his ideal called the "Zero Mortals Plan".

He then attacked future Trunk's timeline as "punishment" for him breaking the universal laws for time traveling. Which forces Trunks to go back in time to get help from his father and Goku. The first trip to the future Goku, Vegeta, and Vegeta were forced to retreat when Goku Black achieved a new power called super saiyan Rose. Not only that but Goku and the others discovered that Zamasu was working with Black and they found out he's immortal. On their second trip (after dealing with present Zamasu) Black revealed who he really was. He also revealed to Goku that after he switched bodies with him, he killed him in his old body and proceeded to kill his wife Chichi and their youngest son Goten in cold blood.

Unfortunately Goku wasn't able to do anything because as soon as that was said. Black went flying and crashing into a building, and gets slapped into a literal bloody mess.

 Black went flying and crashing into a building, and gets slapped into a literal bloody mess

These attacks were from Goku and Chichi's first born son, Son Goken.

Flashback

Goken stares at the bloody mess on the floor that was once Zamasu. But thanks to his immortality he knew that idiot would come back. Goken looks towards Goku and holds his hand out as a light envelops Goku. It dies down and revealed that Goku's wounds were healed as he was back to 100% full strength.