Chapter 3: Battle at The Goblin Village

It currently shows Goken and Ryu standing in front the goblins. And looking at them, to be honest they were.....disappointed.

Goken: (leans over to Ryu) I think we might've bitten off more than we can chew.

Ryu: Agreed.

Goken: They don't really have that warrior vibe, if anything I think it's a miracle they survived for this long. Now that I think about it the elder did say it took ten of them to take down one direwolf.

Ryu: (nods head, grunts)

Goken: Hey Ryu, are these direwolves really strong?

Ryu: (looks up pondering) Well to the goblins they are but to you and I, we could handle easily. I mean both of us fighting them would be overkill and just plain unfair.

Goken: Huh, Hey where's Uriel?

Ryu: She's dealing with the goblin's wounded.

Goken: Their wounded? (Looks at elder's son) Hey do you think you can show to your wounded.

Elder's son: Yes sir!

He escorted both of them to the hut where their wounded were....correction, what wounded?

Goken: Uh, I'm not seeing any bleeding or dying goblins.

Elder: Oh, Lord Goken! Lady Uriel managed to heal all of them so easily.

Goken: What?!

Omnipto: Yes, she can absorb organic matter within herself and heal it. Think of her as a living walking healing chamber.

Goken: Sweet! And since that's been cleared up. (Looks at goblins) Now let's work on the village.

Timeskip

It was night time as Goken, Ryu, Uriel, and the goblins finished putting up a defense around the village. Currently it shows Goken standing outside the defense sitting on the ground. Uriel walks up near Goken on the other side of the fence.

Uriel: Are you sure you don't want me to stand out there with you master?

Goken: (looks back at her) No Uriel, your's and Ryu's job is to protect the goblins in case one of the direwolves gets past me.

Uriel: Understood.

Just as she said that Ryu lifts his head up. He began to sniff the air multiple times which caught Goken's attention. He then looks forward with a frown on his face.

Ryu: They're here.

And just like he said the direwolves had appeared over the hilltop. He sees two wolves standing in the front of the pack. One that had a star birthmark on his forehead while the other had some nasty scars on his face.

Goken could only assume that the scarred one was the leader

Goken could only assume that the scarred one was the leader. As soon as the direwolves noticed Goken they seemed surprised.

Direwolf leader: A human?