Prologue 2

???: Son Goken

It shows Goken floating in an ethereal like void, as a booming voice called for him.

Goken: (groans)

???: Son Goken

Goken felt his body land on top of something gently. As he let out another groan.

Goken: W-what?

Goken opened his eyes and looked around. His eyes widened when he saw the endless void.

Goken: W-Wait! When did I get here? Last thing I remember I blew myself up to cripple Goku Black

Goken then noticed the titanic pillars that in front of him. There were at least four of them and when he looked up to see the top they looked like they had no end to them at all.

???: Finally awake I see.

Goken got into a defensive stance as he looked around for the thundering voice.

???: Calm yourself child. I mean you know harm.

Goken somewhat relaxed as he questioned the voice.

Goken: Okay then, where are you?

???: HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Goken felt himself lose his balance as the voice let out booming laugh that shook his bones.

???: Why would one need to hide themselves, when they with you right now?!

The voice asked in a jovial humorous tone. It almost sounded like his grandpa Ox. One thing is it's already confirmed that it was male. But then Goken realized what the voice, that it was with him right now. He looks left and right looking for it. Until the voice spoke up again.

???: Look behind you child.

Goken did as the voice said and turnt around only for his eyes to widened in utter disbelief. He found where the voice was coming from and it was coming from a very very very very VERY large dragon.

They're in the void