Chapter 4 Rimuru Tempest

After Goken came down from the whirlwind the goblins began tossing him in the air, celebrating on his recovery. He looked around and sees all of them had changed. Except Gobta....he was more or less the same.

Goken: Man they look so different. They're like completely different monsters.

Omnipto: Of course, it's all because of their evolution. The male goblins are hobgoblins, and the female goblins evolved into goblinas.

Afterwards when everyone finally calmed down Goken went to a nearby that overlooked the village. He asked Ranga why the other direwolves evolved even though he only named Ranga. He explained that all the wolves in their pack were linked. So when Goken named him it became their pack's name. They direwolves were now Tempest wolves, to which Goken compliments.....and which makes Ranga wag his tail again and blow him away again.

Sometime later it shows Goken sitting on a stump with Ranga sitting beside him. Currently Goken was wearing a beard and mustache similar to Master Roshi.

Goken:

Right, it took five whole minutes for everyone to settle down and stop gabbing

Everyone looked at him with confused expressions.

Ryu: (raises brow) What the hell are you talking about?

Goken: (Throws off beard) Uh nothing!

Omnipto: Seriously, you really think anyone here would get that reference?

Goken: Wait you got the reference?!

Omnipto: Of course! I'm reading it right now, i'm on the UA Sports Festival arc.

Goken turns his attention back to the goblins and the wolves.

Goken: Alright, as you can see we're a big happy family now. And in order to avoid complications, we're going to lay down some ground rules.

All: Rules?

Goken: (raises three fingers) There are three rules. So please do your best to follow them. 1. No attacking humans. 2. No fighting amongst ourselves. 3. No belittling other races. Other than that, that's about it. Any questions?

Everyone was mostly silent murmuring mostly. Until Rigur raised his hand.

Goken: Yes Rigur?

Rigur: Is there a reason why we're not allowed to attack the humans?

Rigurd: How dare you question him!

Uriel: Sir Rigurd please calm yourself. Let master explain himself to them.

Goken face was drained of color when Uriel mentioned that. He never told anyone else in this world about his origins besides Ryu! Uriel already probably knows all about him, of course she does! Omnipto gave her to him to serve him, so of course she knows about his origins. But what will the goblins and Wolves do if they find out he's half human? Sure they're accepting him now but that's probably because they think he's some monster in disguise. Wait that's it!