Chapter 2: Goken meets Goblins

A/N: Sorry in the last chapter it takes the three days to get back to the cave. Also I forgot to mention Ryu still has some dragon features. Like his tail and his horns are still sticking out like Tohru from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. He also has scales on his chin and cheeks. I fixed that in the previous chapter

Three Days Later

The past three days have been interesting to sat the least. Goken and Ryu were traveling back to the cave and along the way the fought a lot of monsters. Something that Ryu explained had to do with the disappearance of Veldora. Without him monsters have become far more active. Along the way Goken asked Ryu about this world to which he explained everything.  Once he was done he told Ryu who he was and where he was from. To which Ryu accepted it so easily.

Goken: Wait, that's it?!

Ryu: Of course, with the otherworlders and summons being brought to this world. I find it it ridiculous NOT to believe you. Also I thought your scent smelt strange.

Goken: Strange?

Ryu: Yes, a scent mixed with a human and something else.....a monkey.

Goken: (chuchkles) Well, you're not wrong. Although I was mostly brought to this world by the Omni-King Omnipto.

Ryu: (Shocked) WHAT?! The Omni-King, Omnipto?!

Goken stopped walking and looked at him.

Goken: You know him?

Ryu: Well...no, i-i haven't met him personally. But EVERYONE in this world knows who he is! After all he did create everything and everyone. And you said you know him?!

Goken: Not for very long. (Points to head) But he's living inside my head now.

Ryu: (eyes comically bulge out) HE'S WHAT?!

Goken: Yeah remember that voice that I was telling you about? That was him.

Suddenly Ryu grabbed the side of Goken's head and began to yell into his ear.

Ryu: LORD OMNIPTO! IT'S AN HONOR TO MEET YOU AND BE IN YOUR PRESENCE! MY NAME IS RYU!

Goken then smacked Ryu across the face. Ryu looks at him surprised only to see Goken have a pained expression and a tear comically rolling down one eye.

Goken: IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT!

Ryu: Sorry.

After that the two continued their trek. That was until Goken asked about Veldora.

Goken: So, this Veldora guy was really strong?

Ryu: Yes, incredibly so. But 300 years ago a hero fought and sealed Veldora away for 300 years. And Ever since then his presence has been keeping the monsters at bay. But since his disappearance twelve days ago monsters have become extremely active. Without him, they will try and fight for dominance.