Chapter 2

2 Years Later.

It's been 2 years since Sakura painted the Uchiha compound pink. It didn't stop there, her pranks got worse (better) as time went on. She had got closer to Fugaku's and Mikoto's family as well as the other Uchiha in the district. Her and Fugaku still bicker but they do it for fun.

Not only that has changed. Sakura has been training her ass off. She managed to reverse summon herself in Shikkotsu forest, meeting her Slug summons. Thankfully, they seem to have regained the memory of knowing her due to the soul bond. She knows all the theory of Medical Ninjutsu, she just had to relearn it, She isn't as good as she was in the war or before that. But she can heal minor injuries and some bone breaks. She practiced the abilities of her EMS there while also building her chakra reserves. They are about High-Chunin to Low Jounin level. But she has been masking it making it seem like a normal academy student level.

Sakura wants to stay on team 7, so reluctantly, she acts weak in the physical activities and excels in the theory proportion. Sakura cannot start using Kurama's chakra until she's older, due to her body growing. But she has been growing in height at a exceptional rate. The average 7 year old boy is about 3,11. Sakura reached 4,4 towering over her classmates.

Sakura has decided she won't start on the Byakugou seal until she hits ATLEAST 11 and asks Tsunade if she could train under her. Not to make it seem suspicious that a random Pink Haired Shinobi has the Byakugou seal without any guide from the Legendary Sannin that has it herself.

She befriended Ino like old times. But this time she wasn't a fan girl for some reason. Sakura also befriended Shisui and Itachi, becoming close to them. At first, she wanted to get information out of them about the Massacre, but she grew to like them and accept them as her friends. Obito told her how he helped Itachi massacre the clan. He is very guilty about it but she reassured him that it was in the past.

'We need to somehow convince Fugaku to stop the coup. Otherwise it's Game Over.' Sakura thought. 'I don't know.. it could go good or bad brat. Good thing is, he might believe you and stop it. Bad thing is, he might think your crazy and send you in for interrogation.' Kurama replied. Sakura hummed. 'Wait.. you know those blood clones we have been working on.?' Obito asked. 'Yeah? What about them?' Sakura asked.

'What if you make everything think Itachi slaughtered the clan, even him. Blood clones can take hits and bleed like real humans. While the blood clones are in the district, we can move the real Uchihas to another village or somewhere else.' Obito suggested. Sakura hummed. 'Where would we move them?' Sakura asked. It's quiet for a minute. 'What about Uzushiogakure?' Kurama suggested.

Sakura scoffed. 'That place has been destroyed for centuries.' She replied. 'And? You have like 6 months before the Massacre. You are a civilian, no one will know if you leave the village, even then you can reverse summon here with the slugs if people get suspicious, you can use shadow clones to speed up the process. I will lend you my Chakra to help out, but we need to get there first.' Kurama said. Sakura deadpanned.

'Kurama I'm literally in the academy of course they will know I'm gone Baka..' Sakuras eye twitched. 'Make a blood clone, I'll input my chakra into it to take control of it and go to Uzushiogakure and rebuild it.' Kurama replied. Sakura's eyes widen. 'Really.!?' She asked in bewilderment. Kurama huffs. 'I literally just offered brat don't make me change my mind.' Kurama retorted. Obito smirked. 'You going soft on us you big fur ball?' He teased.

Kurama growls. 'Shut up Damn Uchiha!' He said, reminding Sakura of the 2nd Hokage. Making her sweatdrop, remembering the amount of times Tobirama would curse out the Uchiha under his breath when he thought no one could hear him.