Chapter 9

Sakura waits at the bridge with Sasuke. Sasuke watches her as she is leaned against the railing, her eyes closed as she waits for Naruto. "Kurama. You helped out Naruto during the Chunin Exams. Didn't you?" Sakura said to Kurama in the mindscape. "Yes I did brat." Kurama replied, looking at his claws.

"CHAAA! LETS DESTROY EVERYONE IN THE CHUNIN EXAMS!" Inner shouted, fire in her eyes. Kurama chuckled as Sakura tried to calm down Inner as Obito watched with a raised brow. "She displays your inner emotions.. right?" Obito chuckled. Sakura sighed. "Yep." She replied but stopped when she felt Naruto's presence near.

"I have to go. See you later." She waved, disappearing from the mindscape. She opens her eyes and sees Naruto running over. "Good morning Sakura-chan!" Naruto greeted, waving as he stopped next to her. Naruto and Sasuke glare at eachother and Sakura sighs, annoyed already.

Suddenly, Naruto gasped loudly. "WAIT! SAKURA-CHAN YOU'RE EARLY?!" Naruto shrieked. Sasuke also has wide eyes. "I didn't have any grannies to help today." Sakura said, grinning. They waited about 3 hours for Kakashi. Sakura is basically asleep on her feet. "Sorry I'm late! I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said, appearing. Sakura and Naruto shout at him, annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura groans as they finished their missions, helping out Naruto after he ran into a minefield with a dog. "God your more reckless than Bakashi and myself. And that's saying something!" Sakura smirked. Sasuke, deciding to try show off, smirked too. "Geez, you are so much trouble." He said. Naruto got angry and let go of Sakura and tried to pick a fight with Sasuke.

She slaps both of them. "I swear if you both act up again, I'll finish you myself.!" She growled, annoyed, an irk mark on her face. They continue acting up and Sakura's shoulders shake and Kakashi watches, a bit worried for the other too. "SHUT UP! IDIOTS!" Sakura said, hitting them both, making them fall to the ground.

Kakashi disappears after he's called to the Hokage's office. "I'm going home." Sasuke walked away. Sakura followed. "Want to hang out?" Sakura asked. Sasuke shook his head. "No. Leave me alone. You're less than Naruto." Sasuke said, walking away. "Oi! Say that again and I'll slaughter you!" Sakura growled, mood visibly dampened.

She sulks as she walks back to Naruto, only to see him talk to three brats with goggles. "Playing Ninja? How stupid." She said, grumpy. "What is it?" Naruto asked, a bit scared by her grumpy mood. Naruto laughs, a bit off blush on his face. "Naruto, who's she?" Konohamaru asked as she adjusted the goggles on her face.

"You've been busier than I thought, bro.. is she your? This?" Konohamaru asked, putting up his pinkie. Naruto laughed, his cheeks red as he scratches the back of his head. "Shucks! You guys are pretty sharp for kids!" Naruto chuckled. Sakura grew an irk mark. She forgot how stupid Naruto was.

"IDIOT!" Sakura shouted, punching him into a fence. Konohamaru's little gang gasped. "What are you doing?!" Konohamaru shouted as his friends check on Naruto. "You ugly wench! Ugly wench!" He said, and Sakura cracked her knuckles. Inner rages inside her head as Sakura's hair rises.

She slowly walked towards Konohamaru and he gets more scared with every step she took. "NOOO-!" He shouted before Sakura knocked him into the fence with Naruto. "Hmph!" She turned, walking away with a blush of her cheeks. "Darn that broad foreheaded ugly wench! Is she a girl for real? Look at how she dresses!" Konohamaru said, making everyone freeze, even Kurama, Obito and Inner.

Sakura dropped, she clenched her fists and her hair rose into 9 pieces. She turned around slowly, with an angry expression. She chases after them as they run from her. They all scream and shout before suddenly, Konohamaru bumps into someone.