Chapter 4

Iruka gave everyone an hour and a half before they meet their Sensei. Sakura is panicking at the four gazes locked on to her. 'What do I do?! I didn't have enough time to actually question myself in the past life.!' Sakura thought, getting up from her seat, wanting some air. "Sakura-chan! Where are you going?" Naruto asked. Sakura sweats and turns to him, avoiding eye contact. "Uh! I was uh- going to get some lunch! Yeah I'm hungry." She replied, eager to get away.

"Sakura! I'll come with I'm hungry too." Ino said, getting up from her seat. Hinata shyly walks up to Sakura. "C-can I come too?" She asked, playing with her fingers. Naruto jumps up too. "I'm starving! Believe it!" He said, walking over. Sasuke stands up. "Hn." He said, walking over. Sakura sweatdrops. "Uh- okay?" She said, speedwalking out of the classroom.

They all scramble to follow her. "So! Sakura, how do you feel about the teams.?" Ino asked, standing close to Sakuras left. Sakura avoids eye contact and sheepishly smiles. "Uh- I don't mind the teams..?" She stammered. Ino huffs. "I wish you were on my team. After all," Ino started, moving closer to Sakura's ear. "We could share more moments like we did earlier.." Ino whispered in Sakura's ear, making her surprised, she jumps back with a red face. "H-HUH?!" She stammers.

Ino smirks at Sakura. "Sakura-chan." Naruto said, catching everyone's attention. Sakura looks at him. "Yes?" She asked, curious. "Are you tired? I can carry you if you want!" He grinned. "Huh? Oh I'm not tired-" she said, but she didn't get to finished because Naruto already picked her up and put her on his back. "There!" He said, proudly. "But Naruto! I'm not tired!" Sakura protested.

"W-where are we g-going for lunch.?" Hinata questioned, catching everyone's attention. "Ichiraku Ramen! Dattebayo!" Naruto said, jumping up making Sakura fall off his back, she prepares to hit the ground but someone catches her. She meets the pale eyes of Hinata. "Ah!" Sakura shouted in surprise, jumping back, face red. She bumps into Sasuke and she looks at him. "Alright let's go to Ichiraku Ramen!" Sakura shouted, speed walking ahead of them.

They arrive at Ichiraku Ramen, Ino and Naruto managed to grab the seats next to her, much to Sasuke and Hinata's chagrin. They eat in a awkward silence, well.. awkward for Sakura. The other 4 steal glances at her from time to time, without her knowing.

Ino managed to start a conversation after a couple minutes and the rest joined in, they talked and ate for about an hour before they went back to the academy, nervous and excited to meet their new Sensei's. Sakura sat down and put her head in her arms, deciding to enter the mindscape.

When she enters, she looks up to see Kurama and Obito playing Rock Paper Scissors, making her sweatdrop. "Guys, we kind of need a plan of action here." Sakura said, catching their attention. "Orochimaru has been on my ass for a couple weeks and it's pissing me off." Sakura said, a tick mark on her head. Kurama hums. "Why don't you take the curse mark instead of the Sasuke brat.?" Kurama suggested.

Sakura and Obito looked at him like he's crazy, making him huff. "So he doesn't go batshit crazy and emo. Just jump in front of him when Orochimaru's long ass neck tries to bite him. Then kill him after 3 years and solve stuff from there. Kill Danzo, try fix Obito's emo self." Kurama said, laying down.

"It would be very dangerous Kurama, especially with Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi would be chasing after her. She's made bonds and she would have to break them to leave." Obito said. Sakura looks down. "It would be a good idea, as a plan B. But I need to act like something. Sasuke had an excuse, he was chasing revenge... what am I chasing?" Sakura asked.

"Your chasing peace. Your chasing the chance to change the Shinobi world. I don't know how we will do it but we will." Kurama said. Sakura looked up. "You guys think I can do it...?" She asked, a bit sullen. Obito nods.