Chapter 8

Sakura stood with the other 3 in a clearing, Kakashi leaning on the crutches Tazuna's Daughter gave him. Sakura raised an eyebrow, remembering this was Chakra control training. "So, now training begins!" Kakashi said and Naruto cheered. "Yes, Sir!" He said, saluting, making sakura chuckle. Kakashi explains chakra and Naruto doesn't understand, so Sakura explains in a more Naruto like term.

"I may not understand the difficult explanations! But I'll just learn it with my body!" Naruto said, making Sakura raise a brow. "Naruto is absolutely right. We're already able to use Jutsu..." Sasuke said, making Sakura deadpan. 'I forgot how stupid these two were.' Sakura groaned as Inner and Obito snickered.

"No! All of you still haven't used Chakra efficiently." Kakashi said, making Sakura raise a brow, crossing her arms and giving Kakashi a look. 'Did he not see my chakra enhanced punch or water walking literally yesterday??' Sakura thought, annoyed.

"WHAT?!" Naruto shouted, confused. Kakashi continued talking and Sakura zoned out until Kakashi started walking up a tree. He threw 3 Kunai down infront of them. "Use that to mark your progress." Kakashi said as Sakura grabbed her Kunai, before running to the tree before the other two could start, making them turn their attention to her, gasping in shock when she runs up the tree until she stands at the top.

She smiles as her hair blows in the wind, looking at the scenery around then, shoving her hands in her pockets. She hasn't really had the time to appreciate times like this before. She closes her eyes and grins as she feels the wind fly against her face. She slowly falls back, making the boys who were watching her, gasp again. "SAKURA-CHAN!" Naruto shouted, gaining Kakashi's attention.

Before they could do anything, Sakura flipped mid air and landed on her feet. She grinned mischievous. "Easy." She said, looking at Kakashi, who has wide eyes. "Alright, follow me Sakura." He said and Sakura follows as he hobbled to a river next to the clearing.

"Now you will learn Water walking. It's the same as tree climbing, except you change your control constantly cause of the moving current. Try it." He said, gesturing to the water. Sakura puts on her goggles and grinned, walking to the water and standing in it. She laughs as she runs around the river, even skating at one point as Kakashi watched with wide eyes, before they softened at the happy grin on Sakura's face.

"You're pretty talented Sakura." Kakashi said and Sakura sent him a closed eye smile, before jumping onto land in-front of him. "What's next Bakashi?" She cheekily grinned, chuckling. "How well can you throw Kunai?" He asked and Sakura shrugged with a smirk. Kakashi carved some targets in the trees, some high, some mid way on the trees, and some low and some on the ground.

"Stand here and spin, throw some Kunai and hit them with shuriken so they bounce and the Kunai's should hit the targets." Kakashi said and Sakura nodded, grabbing some kunai and jumping, she spinner mid air, throwing about 10 kunai before smirking and throwing shuriken, making them hit the kunai which redirected them onto the targets.

Kakashi's lone eye went wide. "Did you know how to do this before?" Kakashi asked and Sakura shrugged, a mischievous glint in her eye, which made him shake his head with a small smile behind his mask. He's gonna mess with her now. "Alright, I'll teach you one of my special moves." He said, making Sakura gain sparkles in her eyes.

"It's called Chidori. It's a high-speed striking technique where you concentrate lightning chakra in your hand and release it. It's so fast that's it hard to have accurate aim with it. It's a high difficulty jutsu that's only feasible because of the Sharingan." Kakashi explained.

Sakura raised an eyebrow. "If it's only feasible because of the Sharingan why are you teaching it to me? I would be set up for fail." Sakura said and Kakashi chuckled. "I want to see if you could do it. Even without Sharingan." Kakashi said. Sakura nodded. "I will." Sakura replied and Kakashi showed her the hand signs.