Part- 4 Unexpected

(In rehearsal room)

Y/N's pov

(I came to rehearsal room to bring Jungkook's jacket but I couldn't found it nd instead of Jungkook entered there nd locked the door from inside. He was only smiling devilishly which was not giving me good vibes.)

Y/N: Jungkook!... What u doing?.. Open the door nd where is ur jacket?
Jungkook: *stepping forward* U still not getting babe?.. We need to talk nd u were not talking to me so....
Y/n: So!....u using this? *sighed* I don't wanna talk I'm leaving.

(I was about to pass Jungkook but he held my hand nd pushed me to the near wall nd trapped me between his arms.)

Jungkook: *gritted teeth* When I said I want to talk so u have to talk.
Y/N: Jungkook move.
Jungkook: Why don't u get it Y/N.....I can't live without u, just come back plz I beg u. *he said softly but Y/N have made up her mind*
Y/N: I can't plz....Why don't u understand this this is good for all of us. Now stop this nd let me go.

(I tried to push him but this muscle bunny didn't move his any muscle.)
Jungkook: I won't let u go until......(Someone knocked the door but Jungkook isn't paying attention there.)

Y/n: Jungkook open the door.
Jungkook: No
Y/N: What's wrong with u.....*shout* Hey we are he... *he kissed me nd I froze for that moment*
Jungkook: *break the kiss* Now try to shout again nd I'll kiss u again.

Y/N: *shout* Whattt!....Jeon Jungkook sto... *he kissed me again nd this time forcefully open my mouth nd suck my lips. Why he doing this*

Y/N: mumble* Jung... Jun... *he parted his lips for a moment* Jungkookkkk enough!

Jungkook: *smirk* Not yet baby.

*His devilish smile is the scariest thing for me now. He pulled me by my waist nd again did the same*

End of Y/N's pov

(He kissed her again squeezing her body in his big arms he kissed her deeply to made her feel his love but instead of his harshly sucking her lips only made her scared. She give up after a hard try to free herself, he stopped when he felt her wet tears in his cheeks. He look her crying face but still not feeling guilty nd smiling to her.)

Jungkook: Sry princess *wiping her tears* I don't want to make u cry but.... *she pushed him run to door without looking back.

(When she opened the door others are standing there they all are in hella worried looking her sobbing. Taehyung asked her what happened but she ran out from company.)

(Outside of company)