Part- 11 U ARE MY LIFE

Jihoon: Then how he recognize u? I just told him ur name

Taehyung: *bend down to him* Ur Dad told me about her now run to ur mum ur dad told u take care of ur mom anger till he come..ryt? so go to her Nd take Aera with u.

(Y/N put Aera down nd Jihoon grabbed her hand nd walked inside. Y/N was a about to go behind them too but Taehyung hold her hand.)

Taehyung: Heyy!! Not gonna say Hi to me? *she still not turned to him*....Y/N!Atleast talk to me I know u hate me nd don't want to see me but I swear I didn't know that u could be here. I kept ur promise nd still doing... *after a pause* Plz Y/N!

(He was waiting for her with a whole heart, dying for her eyes on him where Y/N just trying to hold up her tears before look him. She took a deep breath nd turned to him.)

Y/N: *smile in tears* Hiii... umm!.. how..... I mean......now let's go inside.
(Looking her stuttering nd her teary eyes Taehyung got panic)

Taehyung: Hey Y/N why u crying... Am so sry... *touched her face* u ok?.. U not ok bcoz of me?....if u don't want me here I'll leave but....

Y/N: *interrupted* No... Just am happy to see u. *smile to him*...how is everything?
Nd Jin Oppa, Joonie, Yoongi-shi, Hobi nd.. *after a pause* Jimin Jungkook.

Taehyung: Everyone is fine... Nd Jimin Jungkook still regretting it..... Y/N!... *she hummed* Can u forgive.....

Y/N: *cut him off* Ok let's go Jisoo is waiting.

(She ran inside without look back nd went straight to bathroom. She cried there putting her palm on her mouth not want anyone to hear her sobs.)

Y/N pov: Why....why he's here......When he said I hate him my heart pierced.....No Tae I don't hate u I never did....Even what u did to me at first still after that,Yes I tried to hate u but how can I... How can I erase that feeling.. .... That love what I had nd still have for u from start........ *put her hand on her belly* I love u the most that's why am carrying our baby. I want to tell u but... I couldn't.. Am sry Tae.

(She cried there for few minutes to flush her pain which she can't but atleast from her face. She washed her face nd went out with a smile plaster on her. She helped Jisoo to select her dress with Taehyung's help. Whenever he tried to take a gaze on her she never looked at him that broke his heart most that maybe... Maybe he was wrong Y/N never loved him maybe he misunderstood of her sweetest nd kindness in wrong way. The way she's now behaving is breaking his hopes more.)

.
.
.

(After that day interaction Taehyung was loosing his last hope but still he wanna see his Y/N just for a last time he wanna ask her.)

(He asked Suho to call Y/N to help him in checking the arrangements of venue on wedding day. But also not to tell her that he'll also join her. Suho did the what his cousin ask he quiet aware what Taehyung's intension but He assumed it that must be Taehyung start liking Y/N. Suho always wanted Y/N to move on her life nd now want Taehyung nd Y/N together as he want Y/N to be with someone nd also for her baby but ofc Suho wasn't sure about Taehyung coz in his eyes it's just first time Taehyung met Y/N so he didn't tell Taehyung about Y/N's pregnancy.)
.
.
.