Part: 7 Surpise turned into shock

After dinner with Baekhyun Y/N came back home)

(At 10 PM at house)

Jimin: Hey Cupcake u came let's eat

Y/N: I already have with Baekhyun-shii..
Jimin: *Shout* Whatttt??.. Why the hell u were having dinner with him. He's just ur boss nd why u didn't informed us we were waiting for u.

Y/N: Jimin why u shouting I already informed Joonie.
Jimin: So what!... Shouldn't u inform us?
Y/N: *annoyed* Ughh!!.. Why should I?

Jungkook: Coz we are ur boyfriends.
(He sudden entered in Hall)

Y/N: *look at Jungkook* Who said I'm ur girlfriend.. I told u I'll stay here that doesn't mean I'm ur girlfriend nd (to Jimin) Not urs too Jimin.. Nd if u both gonna threaten me by my aunty name so go tell her everything.. I'm just fed up with u both now.

Jimin: *pulled her arm angrily* What did u say hh!!.. Don't u dare to talk us like this again... U belongs to us.
Y/N: Nooo... I'm not.. Now leave my hand.

(She tried to free her hand when Taehyung came there.)

Taehyung: Hey Jimin what u doing?... Leave her hand.
Jimin: U don't know Tae what she said.... She had dinner with Baekhyun without telling us nd now she's saying she's not our girlfriend.

Taehyung: So what wrong she said. She doesn't love us.
(his words upset Y/N unwillingly. He has no expression while saying this like he moved on from her.)

Taehyung: Now leave her nd Y/N plz tell us already when u go anywhere. U already know Namjoon hyung nd Jhope hyung have different schedule from us they still on shoot nd no one informed us we were waiting for u. I'm going to sleep am not hungry anymore.

Jungkook: Tae how can u so chilled out with this huhh!. ... Baekhyun is ur frnd I know but aren't u worried?... Nd u don't care if she doesn't love us?... Don't u love her now u want her to leave us?

Taehyung: *turned back nd shout* No way... I love her why'd I want this.. I love her I can't live without her.

Y/N pov: He loves me?.. He still do?

Y/N: Taehyung!.... Umm! Jimin Jungkook am sry I won't do that again......I'll tell u guys if I go with Baekhyun- shii again but plz eat now.

(A/N: She's not realising but she still loves Taehyung. Her days passing quietly but she start worrying about something nd afraid now how to tell this to Makane line nd specially Taehyung. She daily gather courage to tell him but looking Jimin nd Jungkook she always stop herself. But one day she decided to tell Taehyung. She thought after office at night she'll talk with Taehyung but Baekhyun told her to go with him for a meeting. When they reach at the venue Y/N was surprised coz normally Baekhyun don't go to restaurants or cafes for meeting. She wanna ask him but before she could Baekhyun grabbed her hand nd dragged her inside it. She was totally surprised to look the decor.)