Part- 12 Will u marry Me?

(Y/N quickly fixed her clothes nd open the door for Taehyung to tell him that she'll come down in a minute but before she could speak he walked inside nd she had to stepped back bcoz of his sudden closeness. He came inside nd shut the door behind him.)

Y/N: Taehyung what are

Taehyung: *cut her off* TAE!...it's TAE...... U used to call me Tae before.
(She can see how aggressively he mentioned that maybe now he's back in his old self.)

Y/N: Look Mr. Kim whatever I address u is...
Taehyung: *interrupted* Whatever u address me doesn't matter that much than how u address him. *hold her hands nd look her with his teary eyes* Who was that guy Y/N?..do u like him? Do u love him? Is he ur boyfriend? Have u have u moved on?

(He rapidly questioning her she tighten her lips little scared from his behavior.)

Y/N: *pulled back her hands* He's my frnd only... nothing else.
Taehyung: Then why he is too close to u why he brought u breakfast?
Y/N: Coz...coz we are neighbors. It's normal.

Taehyung: Neighbors don't behave like how he was doing.
Y/N: Neighbors do behave like this nd why u care who I talk to. *sighed*.... U should focus on ur life.

Taehyung: *shout* I'M FOCUSING ON MY LIFE... U ARE MY LIFE. *put her hand to his heart* Y/N feel my heart.. It's still,, still belongs to u. I don't know u moved on or not but I couldn't, I'll never, I was waiting still waiting nd will wait for u, I'll never give up on u. Plz say have u never felt anything for me? Never for once?... I never ever succeed to shaken ur heart a little?

(She stayed quiet, has no answers coz her answer will make hard for her to push him out from her life. She can see his desperacy nd his love but can't drown herself in that life back. Her fear is not letting her.)

Taehyung: Plz Y/N!... I'll die without u.
(He said in begging tone but she pulled back her hand nd look him in pity.)

Y/N: U won't Tae.. no one die without anyone, time will teach u to live.
Taehyung: *shout* BUT I CAN'T.
Y/N: Tae just stop this. Suho nd Jisoo must be waiting for us.
Taehyung: I won't.. I know u love me then why....
Y/N: *shout* Kim Taehyung Enough! ... Out of this room now.

(She pointed him to go out but he grabbed her hand nd pushed her on bed nd hover over her.)

Y/N: *panicked* Are u crazy leave me Kim Taehyung.
(Her hands was on his chest to move him from her but he grabbed her wrists with one hand nd hold it above her head on bed.)

Taehyung: Yes!...U really drive me crazy Y/N.
Y/N: LEAVE MY HANDS ND GET UP FROM ME.....AGHH!....STOP UR FCKING MADNESS.

Taehyung: *smirk in tears* Madness?.. Huh!... I'll show u what is madness.

(He said nd kissed her lips out of blue, she mumble to speak nd babble alot to free herself but Taehyung wasn't letting her go. His lips left her lips nd went to her neck nd start sucking her skin making marks on it. She remember her same time when she was helpless nd couldn't muster up herself nd gave up then let Taehyung done what he wanted nd result is what she having inside her now. But this time she can't let this happen again bcoz the baby is on stake nd her pride also.)