My Trip To Mars

My newest Fan Fiction for all the Brunitas out there ;D !!!!!!

~~~

Bliss's POV:

My apartment complex was bustling with New Yorkers. It was 5 O'Clock on the dot, and my Chief Editor had been on my tail for some good pictures.

Being rushed was not my style, I was the type of person who liked to enjoy life and study it from the lense of my Nikon camera, capturing things that captured my heart.

However, Isabelle Nuñez became my higher up, and since her promotion, the bitch had been harassing me. I seriously wanted to fuck her up, and just throw her out with my trash when Alfonso came every Saturday (He was the personal "Garbage Boy" for the Sampson Apartment Buildings).

"Speak of the Devil," My phone vibrated as my thoughts of Isabelle being dumped were interrupted. "Martinéz here, ¿Qué pasa?" I asked. Isabelle snickered.

"Know your place. Such informalities are considered rude when talking to people with power, Bliss." Isabelle-The-She-Devil herself growled into the phone. Unphased, I just sighed.

"Last time I checked, you only just became Chief Editor at the magazine. My brother is your boss, and just because you're fucking him, doesn't mean you got me whipped, Ms. Nuñez." I quipped, and she became quiet.

"Um... Please bring your latest project as soon as possible." She said before hanging up.

Dumb ass.

I pulled my long, curly red hair into a messy bun, and started going through my drawer; which was located in my living room of my two bedroom, one bathroom apartment; and found the manila envelope filled with pictures of the mayor kissing a young woman who was not his wife.

'Sorry dude.' I thought, as I grabbed my keys and tossed my black leather jacket over my shoulder.

Even though New York was warm at the moment, I still wore a long sleeved white T-Shirt, black skinny jeans, and brown combat boots. My camera was strapped securely around my neck, and the envelope was gripped in my left hand.

I walked downstairs, and bumped into two fellow photographers. "Myles, Kingsley, how's everything?" I asked. Myles had black hair which was always messy in this sort of Bad-Ass way, he was slim and very tall, always glaring at people with his hazel eyes. Kingsley had auburn hair, and these gorgeous baby blue eyes which totally caught you off guard when you looked at him as a whole. He was slim as well, with features similar to Myles: God given and Gorgeous.

"Kinda' slow, our assignment is that owner of the new Scooters bar down the street, supposedly, he's gay and has a man living with him here." Kingsley grinned devilishly.

"Always in for the scoop I see." I grinned, turning on my heel to flee from what may be a scary scene. Myles just grinned and shook his head. "Hope we don't see nothin' weird."

~~~

I arrived at my department, Natasha the receptionist took my envelope and said the Chief Editor was at lunch with my brother, Sebastian Martinéz.

"The hooker scores again!" Natasha joked, and I smiled crookidly. "She scored, but he didn't."

Natasha flipped her long, bleached blonde hair and smiled until her green eyes crinkled at the corners. "You feel me?"

Me and Natasha Martin had been good friends since the first year of highschool. We ended up following each other until now, our second year in college, and first year doing something major.

I was nineteen, I skipped a grade in middle school, so I graduated a little early. Natasha was twenty, and seemed really serious about this job.

Power to her!

I smiled, and turned to leave when my phone vibrated again.

"Martinéz here, ¿Qué pasa?" I said, and my brother's smooth voice started whispering in my ear. "Hey, um, I have a new client for you, his photoshoot is on Friday, do you have plans that day?" He asked, I growled at my twenty four year old brother pleading on the phone.

"What if I do have plans?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Cancel them? This is a very important client, I recommended you myself, Bliss, don't be an asshole." He sounded serious, and I didn't want to disappoint him.

"Fine, but who is this person?" I asked, and my brother laughed.

"He asked to keep his identity disclosed until you guys meet."

"Whatever."

I hung up, and put my Galaxy S4 in my back pocket. Sebastian was a real dick, especially since Isabelle was in his pants. Well, at least he was thinking about me I guess.

~~~

It was raining hard, the rain drops were exploding everywhere, like miniscule water bombs everywhere. My hair was soaking wet, and it was like 8 O'Clock at night. All I wanted was a damn burger. Was that too much to ask for?

I ran down the streets in Downtown New York City, passing graffitied benches, and kids playing in dirty ass puddles. I lost my footing, and slipped on slippery concrete, falling onto someone who just so happened to be in my way.

"Shit!" I grunted as my face was planted into a firm torso. My face heated up with embarassment as their hands reached my lower back, trying to prop me up.

As the heavy rain continued to pour down from the dark gray clouds onto our already wet bodies, I glanced up at the person I was straddling.

He had gorgeous brown eyes framed by long eyelashes, his face was kind of small, and he had curly black hair. His tanned, caramel skin complemented my clear, porcelain complexion, and I felt myself blush.

"I'm so sorry!" I tried to get up, but the wet ass ground really was making standing up a mission. The stranger lifted me up, and set me down on my feet, the whole time just grinning. He was pretty short for a guy, but hey, I was kind of short too.

"It's fine, my name's Peter, Peter Hernandéz." He smiled, and it took my breath away.

Damn he was fine as hell...

"Oh, um, B-Bliss Martinéz." I stuttered, and his smile deepened, and I could see the trace of a dimple, his full lips looked so...

"Gorgeous name," He said politely as he looked at my face. "You should get some shelter, the rain is only getting harder." As he said that, a black BMW pulled up next to him, spraying water near us, the white Corolla behind the car looked so insignificant it wasn't even funny.

"Oh, um, well, I live near by so I'll make it." I smiled, and his face scrunched up in thought. "Do you need a ride?" He asked, and I shook my head, "No thanks, I can get there just fine, thank you for your kindness." I said, and he blushed.

"No problem..." He smiled again and got into the back seat of his car.

~~~

I sat up that night, wiping the water out of my camera lense, and thought of the "Peter" character I met today.

He looked familiar.

~~~

Yayyyyy ! New book, and hopefully new fans ! Please vote, comment, and everything and read my other books, Skipping Stones ( a One Direction Fan Fiction ), Pushed, and Hi! My Name is Ed