Lunging Out

Bliss's POV:

Isabelle seemed withdrawn from work. She had been moping about the workplace and mumbling to her self. Natasha and I were whispering and according to her, Sebastian had stopped by to break things off with her.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded, twirling a strand of her long, curly golden hair. She had recently gotten a nice tan and it really made her emerald eyes pop. "He didn't mention that to me." I growled. Sebastian and I were really getting far apart. It was depressing and I decided that we needed to talk soon, or we'd end up like strangers.

~~~

After work, Myles walked me to my Benz and was talking about how happy he was for me. "On the down low, I know Kingsley is a little upset about it." He said, his honey colored eyes seemed darker and his hair seemed even messier. "It's stressing me out, y'know? He's my brother. It makes me sad to see him like that, he cares about you, and he's worried about you being with someone you just met."

He smiled and kissed me on my cheek. He then opened my door as I set my things down and sighed. "Be safe." He said and I nodded, then sat down in my car.

Was Kingsley really stressing this? Why the hell would he be? I understand its been a while since I was with a man but damn, it's none of his business.

Is it?

~~~

As I was driving, I was on a cliff side heading towards nowhere. I was on a mission for nothing.

The past month had been really stressful and I was just looking for somewhere to detox I guess.

I reached somewhere I hadn't been in a while. It was the spot Dante, Natasha, and a few highschool friends and I were. We were just being teenagers and decided to jump. It was the first time I felt safe with Dante. He held my hand as we jumped off and even as we hit the water. He hadn't stressed me to take off my clothes like the other girls had done.

But I realized way too late that he was just reeling me in.

As I got out of my car, I walked over to the edge of the cliff, looking at the same big oak and the little red benches that were there. I pulled my white cardigan off and the pink tanktop after and tossed them behind me.

"Wow." I felt the breeze caress my skin and I inhaled the salty, cool air. I then unhooked my black bra, allowing my breasts to be free and I smiled. I pulled off my grey skinny jeans, my black panties following.

Naked.

I was naked, and damn it, I felt good.

I walked all the way back to the tree and the benches and I ran towards the cliff with all I had, and as I leaped into the air, I turned my head, only to see a familiar face.

Dante.

~~~