Se mi novia, por favor?

Ayeeee :) this is now one of my fave books ive created on Wattpad so far besides the fanfiction of 1D (; please enjoy my colorful imagination and portration of Mr. Oh-So-Sexy Bruno Mars (; Aka. Peter Gene Hernandéz

Bruno's POV:

"She's a photographer?" Phil asked me. Phil Lawrence was my partner in ownership of the Smeezingtons. He was also a very close friend of mine.

"Yeah, but she's really somethin'. She can just say 'Good mornin' Bruno' and I'll be a happy motherfucker. I dunno man, but she's that girl 'Somewhere in Brooklyn' for real man!" I heard him snicker, and I couldn't help but smile.

Bliss really was bliss. She made me feel important, like she needed me to protect her. Yeah, she had a job and all, but I wanted her to stay with me. Yeah, I had work, tours, interviews, but what's the point of having money and fame without the possibility of happiness?

"Well, you sound happy, I'll be glad to meet a girl who can tame a gorilla like you!" We both started laughing, and I heard Bliss bump into something upstairs.

"Ow! What the fuck?" She yelled, and I heard Phil cracking up on the phone! "Damn, was that the special lady? She got a bad mouth like you!" He laughed some more and I rolled my eyes. "Shutup, and go do somethin'." I said, sounding a little hurt.

"I was kiddin', but I gotta go anyway, I'll be around there by five or so."

"Aight."

I hung up the call, and went upstairs to see what was going on. Bliss looked pissed as she glared at the bathroom door.

"I kinda forgot it was there..." She said, embarassed. I chuckled, and kissed her forehead. "Are you okay?" I asked, and she nodded. "Just my pride is hurt." She touched her heart and pretended to die, and I started laughing.

"Well, good morning." She said, and I smiled. "Yeah, good mornin', want something to eat, beautiful?" I asked, and she looked at me, thinking. "Yes please. I think I have to go to work today, my brother is coming back in town later so I have things to do." She sighed, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Damn, I should kidnap you from work." I said, kissing her cheek. She blushed, her cute little face turning a pretty shade of crimson.

I should write a song about that...

About her?

As I was thinking, she turned around and walked towards her room. "What are you doing?" I asked, and she cocked her head to the side, mimicking me. "I'm changin', baby." She immediately started to laugh when she deepened her voice. It was cute, almost as if we were together, like a couple, making fun of each other and laughin'.

She closed her door quietly, and I heard her moving around, so I decides to go downstairs and cook.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I heard a knock at the door.

When I opened the door, I saw the Kingsley guy and some other guy who looked a little bit like him. "Is Bliss here?" Kingsley asked, and I glared at him. "What's it to you?" He looked at around me as Bliss walked down the stairs.

"Bruno, is breakfast ready?" She asked, and then she saw who was at the door. "Myles? Kingsley? Hey! What are you guys doing here?" She asked excitedly, and the Myles guy looked past me at her. "We heard you were staying with some random guy. We came to make sure you were okay." He said, scratching his head.

"Obviously I'm fine."

"Well, then we'll see you at the office later." Myles turned to leave, but Kingsley was still glaring at me.