His Honest Opinion

Honestly, I don't know if im doing this well or not ^_^ writing is my life and i hope everyone is enjoying this story!

Bruno's POV:

We were in an upscale vintage boutique I shopped at regularly. I wanted Bliss to find a dress she would wear to the party I was going to tonight. She glanced at price tags, wandering away from the more expensive dresses, looking distastefully at prices. "Bliss, choose anything you want, I can afford whatever you want, Y'know." I laughed, and she shook her head.

"Fine." She picked out three or four dresses, and ran to the fitting room. The ladies working there just rolled their eyes, looking at me and smiling.

As always.

I raised my eyebrows at them and looked away. As soon as I took a seat, Bliss opened her door, and stepped out in a dress that came about an inch above her knees. It hugged her small waist and excentuated her curves, her hips especially. It was maroon, and it highlighted her hair which was pulled up in a bun. It had spaghetti straps and seemed really simple, but it looked like it belonged on the runway with her modeling it.

I felt my body warm as she looked at me, her cheeks reddening as I stared.

"You look beautiful." I finally said, and she started playing with her hands. "Don't flatter me." She looked away, and a few of the women glared at her, obviously jealous.

"I'm not. I like this dress a lot." She smiled.

"Fine, I'll let you get it for me."

"Let me?"

"Yeah, is this all you're getting?"

"No, I'm gonna get some shoes with this and maybe some jewlery."

"Ugh! No!"

"You have to let me!"

She groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

~~~

As we shopped together, many people, females in particular, glared at us. It made me happy to see people jealous that I had Bliss. Well, not that I actually had her, but they didn't need to know that.

The fact is, I did want her, but she was a really good catch and I was afraid she might not want all my baggage. I was a sex idol in the eyes of many young women in America, and she probably wouldn't want a guy like me.

"What time is the party?" She asked as we walked towards my car. "Around seven or so." She looked like she was thinking, and then spoke softly, almost as if she only wanted me to hear and no one else.

"I'm yours for tonight, then."

~~~

Bliss's POV:

Brooklyn came to life at night, all the gorgeous lights creating such a scenic feeling, it was one of the reasons I came here to work. It was beautiful, and walking down the lively streets with Bruno made everything feel more alive, and it wasn't because I was dressed in expensive clothes or going to an extravagant party, it was simply because he was here.

We only spent a little bit of time together, but already I could tell he was cocky but sweet and very immature. We stood outside a hotel which resembled a castle more than anything, he was smoking a cigarette, waiting for seven thirty to come.

"Being fashionably late is normal in celebrities's lives." He had said before we arrived.

I was still a little nervous about the fact that I told him that I would be all his tonight. I had hoped he wouldn't take it the wrong way, but who knows anything when it came to Peter Gene Hernandéz?