1

"So you're saying, Jeon Jungkook, apparently has a crush on your cousin, Kim Taehyung?" Seokmin rose an eyebrow.

Mingyu nodded.

"Then I say let's set them up on a date!" Minghao exclaimed. "C'mon Seok, let's get the fairy lights"

"Alright! The Hey Buddy Dating Service is back baby!" Seokmin said, hopping to his feet as he stood up.

"No, the Hey Buddy Dating Service won't be back" Mingyu stopped the two before they could even open the door.

"Aw, but why~?" Minghao whined.

"Taehyung hyung isn't really....the guy that likes to commit in a serious relationship" Mingyu started.

"You're saying Taehyung hyung is a playboy? I don't believe you, he looks so innocent. I even doubt he does sex" Seokmin crossed his arms.

Mingyu rolled his eyes. "I can't imagine him NOT doing sex once a week"

"So....what are we gonna do?" Minghao tilted his head.

"Nothing" Mingyu crossed his arms. "Simply nothing"

"Aw, your such a party pooper" Seokmin pouted. "You won't even let us set you and Wonwoo up for a date"

Mingyu blushed after hearing his name. "H-He probably doesn't like that way. We're simply jut schoolmates and that's only probably it"

Minghao smirked, looking at Seokmin who shared the same expression.

"Are you sure about that~?" The two asked in a sing-song tone.

"I'm 69% sure" Mingyu answered, just as a faint ring was heard from his phone.

"Oh, it's Jaehyun" He said, pressing answer as he put it on speaker. "Hey Jae"

"Gyu! Where are you 3?! We've been waiting for you guys and Jungkook!.....oh wait, nevermind, he's already here"

The trio widened their eyes, looking at the date.

"IT'S TODAY?!"

"Of course idiots, why else would I call you?"

"Okay, okay, we'll be there in 10 minutes" Mingyu said, as the trio departed ways to change in their own rooms.

"Oh, can you buy soda cans on your way here?"

"Sure, but you're gonna pay when we get there"

"I'll pay don't worry"

"All right, so let me get this straight" Jimin waved his arms around. "Apparently your buddy, Kim Mingyu, has a crush on your emo, face stoic cousin, Jeon Wonwoo?"

"For the 10th time, yes Jimin!" Jungkook groaned.

"That's so weird" Hoseok chuckled leaning back on the chair. "The two have nothing in common"

"I know. I don't know how that tall clumsy puppy manage to fall for Wonwoo hyung" Jungkook said, flopping down on his bed.

Jimin and Hoseok hovered above him.

"So, when are you planning to confess to Tae?" Jimin asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook covered his face with his hands. "How about never?"

"What?! You can't keep your feelings forever Kook!" Hoseok exclaimed. "You could develop a disorder by keeping it all in. What if you go crazy that you decided to kidnap Tae for your own pleasure? That would be— MHMHMMMM"

Jimin glared at Hoseok as he continued to cover his mouth with his own palm. "Are you that dumb Hoseok hyung? There's no way that would happen"

Hoseok removed his hand, looking at him. "How are you sure it's not gonna happen?? Hmm??"

"Enough, you two" Jungkook dismissed the two, sitting back up. "Tell you what, I'll confess if you two, confess to Yoongi hyung"

"Are you crazy?!" The two shouted.

"You're putting our friendship on the line Kook" Jimin crossed his arms. "Not cool bro, not cool"

"Please....." Jungkook snickered. "If anything, Yoongi likes you two equally" He said, standing up as he left the room with a smug smile.

"WHAT?!"

"WE'RE HERE!!"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Sheesh, so dramatic"

"Why are your clothes like that?" Eunwoo pointed out. "Hao, we're making a project, not going to a fashion show runway"

Minghao rolled his eyes, taking all the fancy clothes off to reveal him wearing sweatpants and a grey t-shirt.

"Good, now come" Yugyeom patted the space beside him. "We have a lot to make today and we need to be finished by tomorrow"

BamBam nodded. "Then we'll discuss our roles for the presentation"

"Sounds like a plan" Mingyu said, taking a seat beside Jungkook.

The two shared an akward friendship handshake before focusing on their project.