10

Savage8
⋅ active now

Savage8:
Kim f*cking Mingyu

TallGyu:
What now?

Savage8:
Where r u assh*le?? 😡

TallGyu:
Whoa, whoa, hold on

What's going on?

Savage8:
You little piece of—

You know what, stay
where you are

I see you now

Mingyu widened his eyes, his head snapping up to see a fuming Minghao marching his way.

"Hao, what—"

*slam!*

"Ow! The f*ck bro!?" Mingyu yelled as Minghao slammed him into the lockers.

"Listen here, b*tch" Minghao started, tightening his grip on Mingyu's collar. "I don't care now if you're my friend. I've been with Seokmin longer than any of you guys and when I say Seokmin is a brave guy, HE IS one brave guy"

"I don't know what you are I'm lying here Hao—"

"Shut the f*ck up!" Minghao yelled. "Never, I mean never have I seen Seokmin so scared in his life! He asked me earlier to ask you instead of what sh*t is going on with you and Jungkook. And I know Seokmin never backs out of a task, no matter how risky it is for him" Minghao said, controlling his anger from bursting out.

Mingyu widened his eyes. "Seokmin?"

"Who else dummy?!" Minghao snapped.

"Hao, I-I just kinda snapped okay? I didn't mean to yell at hi—"

"Oh, so you yelled at him huh?!" Minghao laughed, before gritting his teeth. "I will not let you near Seokmin, you hear me?"

Mingyu widened his eyes again. "Hao, you can't be serious"

"I am" Minghao breathed out. "I'll make sure you stay out of Seokmin's sight until you deal that sh*t with Jungkook" He said, pushing to the lockers before walking away.

Mingyu shuddered a shaky breath.

"F*ck"

Jungkook huffed in anger, pulling out his hair and letting out grunts, kicking nothing.

"Jungkook"

The angry bunny turned around, meeting Yoongi who has a calm face.

"What is going on with you and Gyu?"

Jungkook glared at him, turning around and sitting on the edge of the rooftop.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Now don't give me that look mister. Answer me"

Jungkook still stayed silent.

Yoongi sighed. "You left me no choice" He said, pulling out something from his pocket and taking a seat beside Jungkook.

He pulled out his lighter and lit up the object he first pulled out.

Jungkook looked at him then widened his eyes. "Yoongi hyung! What the f*ck?!" He grabbed the object from him. "You agreed no smoking anymore!" He scolded, throwing the cigarette stick away.

Yoongi shrugged, pulling out another stick and lighting it up. "I won't stop if you won't tell me" He said.

"Hyung, I—"

Yoongi took an inhale of it.

"Stop it!!" Jungkook cried, trying to get it but failing.

"Just tell me" Yoongi said calmly.

"Okay fine! Just stop please!"

Yoongi smiled, throwing it away.

Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Now tell me" Yoongi said, placing his chin on his knee.

Jungkook sighed.

"Me and Gyu had an argument"

"I need details Kook"

"......I told him to stop meeting up with Wonwoo, and he told me to do the same with Tae. He even calls his own cousin names"

Yoongi nodded slowly. "Maybe Gyu has a reason. I mean, you have too right? You won't let him meet up with Wonwoo"

"But hyung....."

"Jungkook, you're not Wonwoo's guardian" Yoongi sternly said. "And it's okay if Mingyu gets hurt, it's normal" He said, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook pursed his lips.

"You have apologize to him Jungkook" Yoongi said, just as a small *ding* cut off their conversation.

Yoongi glanced at him. "Hold on a sec Kook" He mumbled, opening the message.

Mission: Make the TaeKook and Meanie ship sail ⛵ ⛵~
13/16 members online

PaboHui:
Guys........

We have a problem
seen

Yoongi widened his eyes. "Kook, I-I gotta go. Something urgent came up"

"Oh, okay"

"I'll come by later at your dorm okay?" Yoongi patted him on the shoulder before standing up and running away.

PaboHui started a video chat

Answer | Decline

"Junhui, what it is?" Yoongi asked, as he spotted his face and a few others. (Jeonghan, Soonyoung, Jihoon, Hansol, Jin, Hoseok and Namjoon)

"Yeah, what's the problem?" Jeonghan asked with worry.

Jun pursed his lips. "Minghao came here mad. Like really really mad"

"Well no sh*t Jun" Jihoon mumbled. "He bursted in the dorm with fury"

"Not to mention Seokmin hyung here has been oddly quiet" Hansol said.

"Too quiet" Seungkwan appeared behind Hansol.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Guys, we're missing the point" He sighed. "Jun, what was it you were gonna say?"

Jun let out a deep sigh. "So basically Seokmin asked Hao to talk to Gyu instead about the issue of him and Jungkook"

"So???"

"From what Minghao said, Gyu snapped at Seokmin"

Jeonghan gasped softly. "Poor kid must have been frightened"

Jin nodded silently. "Plus we all know Gyu isn't one to snap easily"

"What happened then though???" Namjoon asked.

"Well.....Hao kinda threatened Gyu to not let him get near Seokmin until he and Kook get in good terms"

Yoongi smirked. "Aye, if that's the problem, then no need to worry because I already did my part" He said with confidence.