✿31

I just wanna go back to last summer~

12th June, 2022.

"Yes. Please stay. I need you", Eunseo spoke, mimicking a deeper voice. "This was the last thing he said." She turned around and itched her head with one finger. "Why aren't you telling anything?"

Some muffled sounds made her turn back and that's when she realized her friend's condition. "Yes, you can open the tape now."

Jimin with a force pulled out the tape from her mouth and took a deep breath. "Was this tape really necessary?"

"Ofcourse. Because I knew you wouldn't let me complete by asking me a bunch of questions."

Jimin exasperatedly sighed and asked, "So, can I ask now?" An excited and curious voice echoed through the room.

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"First of all, LEE FUCKING EUNSEO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK! AND WHY ARE YOU TELLING THIS FUCKING THING NOW???"

The other girl crossed her arms and lifted her eyebrow. "You should be lucky Jimin because Rowoon is sleeping now. Or else I would have beat your ass for cursing so much infront of a three-year-old."

"Sorry but wait a damn minute! So, you are telling me our boss was your childhood friend? You guys went to the same art school?"

"Aha." She just nodded.

"He developed a crush on you and even confessed you. But you not only rejected him but also bullied him?? What the heck! Although you said it with your own mouth, I refuse to believe that you are a bully. Like no way you can do something so horrible. This is not you."

"Jimin, calm down. I will explain you a bit later."

The blue-haired girl squinted her eyes at her. "Okay. But you never said that Sir was hitting on you."

"I just thought at first, it was just his nature like you know 'rich kdrama guys' you know? But then in Japan, he said such things which made me believe he was serious that he really liked me."

"But now you found out that he was faking it? Just to take a revenge? What is he? Still an immature teenager?"

"He did apologize for that yesterday."

"Doesn't matter. What does he think of himself!!" She was furious suddenly.

"Also how dare you not tell me before taking such a drastic step!!! You were about to resign? Sis, you should have first think about your future before anything and ofcourse Rowoon. You should have thought about him too."

"Okay but he didn't let me resign though."

"That's why I like CEO Na." She nodded, shutting her eyes close.

Eunseo looked at her friend in disbelief. "Just a few seconds ago, you were angry on him and now you like him?"

"The cases are different." She shrugged her shoulders.