Chapter 16 [Inazuman Shores]

Kazuha

"We're gonna have to run and carry her!"

You

"We don't have time to go through the trouble of picking her up again! We're going to hurt her!"

Kazuha

"Raiden's going to kill all three of us at once if we don't do something!"

You

"Oh my... Kazuha, just catch up with the others, I'll eventually find something out. I'll try talking with Raiden, then maybe-"

Kazuha

"She doesn't see you as her child anymore, Y/N. Talking to her is useless at this point."

.

.

.

Ei

"Y/N."

You

"Kazuha, you need to run."

Kazuha

"I'm not going anywhere."

kazuha is #baddie guys

Ei was standing just a few meters away from you, staring right into your eyes with her blade in her hand.

You

"Ei."

Ei

"Yes, Y/N?"

Kazuha

"...?"

You

"You can take me, but you are not going to take Kaedehara Kazuha or Beidou. And the two that are way ahead of us, Gorou and Kokomi, are going to be left alone."

Ei

"Dear, they need to serve their time in jail as they should."

You

"I'll serve their time for them."

Ei

"Are you sure? That's practically a life's stay in a cell. You don't want to live the rest of your life like that now, do you?"

You

"Well, if they're okay, then I'm fine with it."

Ei

"Wow... I have never seen the caring side of you. Ever. This is a first."

You

"Honestly, where did your caring side go?"

Kazuha

"Y/N, what are you doing?"

He whispered, being discreet.

You

"Just play along."

You whispered back.

Ei

"My caring side? No, I care for you, Y/N."

You

"Don't lie to me. I'm not only talking about me, you don't care for anyone else."

Ei

"Such as?..."