~Ch. 1: The fallen leaves~

It was really windy today, my scarf barely covering my neck from the cold, my boots crunching against the white snow, phone in hand, and my hair up in a pony tail.

Today was my first day at a public school and truth be told, I was very nervous and antsy about today. Especially when I transferred at such a later year.

College life is one thing, but meeting new faces was another. That was something I had to pursue past, especially when I knew nothing about making friends. It was always, 'speak when spoken to.'

To make things simple, my name is y/n, and I am a sophomore in college and I am currently 21, and legal to drink. Well, as of yesterday that is. Never tasted alcohol in my life but that's besides the point.

I walked for what it felt like forever until I made it to the new dorms where many students littered the halls of the building. Definitely wasn't a quiet place, but what can you do?

Holding my back close to my body, I swiftly survived moving past the many students in the hallways. Some rude, some nice moving so they don't bump into me. I was supposed to meet someone today to show me around the building, Todd, I believe?

On time, I saw someone waving towards me. I gave a gentle smile as I made my way towards him.

"Hey! Y/n, right?" He asked me.

I have a small nod, awkwardly.

"Nice! Well, my name is Todd and I'll be showing you around the building!" He exclaims in a happy tone. I nodded once again following behind him.

After he showed me around, he escorted me towards my dorm room.

606, gotta remember that one.

"Oh, and uh, if you need any help, I have a friend who isn't far from your dorm, just tell her you're a friend of mine. Her room is 604 and she's super sweet. Kinda chaotic, but she's a good friend of mine."

"Cool, I'll keep that in mind, Todd. It was a pleasure meeting you!" I smiled kindly. He waved before walking off. I sighed and the key to my dorm, opening the door to find myself in a cozy little room. These dorms are small, made for one person, but cozy enough for one.

Setting everything down, I opened my bag to start decorating.

(Dorm room idea unless you would like something else)

Stepping away from the space, I looked at how cozy I made it. Needless to say, it took me roughly three hours max just to find things from 5 and below. It really paid off.

Staring at how cozy it looked, I was startled by a knock on my door. Reluctantly, I stood up and opened the door to see a girl much taller than me, smile at me.

"Hi! Are you y/n?" She asked. I nodded.

Her bright green eyes, choker that rested comfortably on her neck and long hair really made me rethink my wardrobe choices. She was drop dead beautiful!