chapter 2: kind hearted boy.

A/N:
Ohayo to everybody who is currently reading this. I'm happy to finally have the motivation to write another story part right now, there's a lot going on and I'm pretty caught up with so much bullshit i forget to keep writing for those that even care. Hope you all enjoy.
            The beginning will be a flashback of the  day that Y/n woke up from her coma from when she and Sugawara were younger. So with that settled LET US BEGIN.!!!

_____________________________________
~y/n flashback~

      ♧It was cold....an abyss of darkness, a land of dark and emptiness filled with very little light to guide me out, i was trapped in my own body. I wasn't sure what happened, what was going on with me...WHY COULDN'T I ESCAPE THIS!
          Not long until the dark and empty void, was filled with sounds of sniffling and sobs, i couldn't tell where they came from, i couldn't find them...i couldn't move, i was stuck in a abyss of pain and suffering. Nothing hurt...nothing bothered me, i was...light as a feather, as light as a little cloud roaming around the sunny sky, "DOCTOR PLEASE! YOU HAVE TO HELP HER WAKE UP!" I could make up the sound of someone yelling, sounds like...could it be...? Koshi..? Why is he crying, why is he yelling...? I don't understand ...where is he?! Lord....help me find him....!! "The state she is in...is not favorable, even with whatever we could do right now, nothing will wake her up....we just have to pray and hope, she'll wake up and that...her body will be strong enough for her to not have a permanent brain injury which could result in...."  everything went quiet....i couldn't hear anything, brain injury...? Does that mean...I'm hurt...? No no, it can't be...but could it?! Will i be disabled for my whole life, will i have to walk in a wheelchair?! Many thoughts flooded my head...this all felt like minutes, but i we're to find out....it's been years, 2 to be exact.

     Suddenly, i could feel a gentle touch, i could hear silent sobs...I have to wake up ... i must! Wake! Up! Like a little gentle butterfly, the eyelids of the blonde girl, gently fluttered open, leaving the little white haired boy with his jaw dropped, he couldn't believe his eyes...she was alive, she was awake...

~end of flashback~
...
...

  "Y/n? Y/nn!! Earth to Y/n!!" Hinata and Yuki we're shaking the blonde girl like crazy, hoping to maybe make her snap out of her state of remembering things..."SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N" Yuki yelled at the top of their lungs. The girl instantly shook her head in a way of showing she snapped out of her current state, she looked at her friend standing beside her  with tears in their eyes, they sure looked worried... they had never seen the blonde girl in such a saddened and hollow state, they surely we're hurt by this side of her... Hinata spoke softly, " please, hold back from yelling at her....she already looks sad enough, show some respect towards the sweet being..." as the words came out of the ginger headed boy's mouth, y/n looked taken aback....'sweet being...?'  Took her quite a while to get back into her own senses and she apologized softly for worrying the two that stood by her side the whole time.
    Suddenly, her phone started ringing, she took it out out of her pocket and read the name, 'Boba Tea ♡'  'weird, Koshi wouldn't call me Suddenly, he would just come up to me if he needed something... my class is just down the hall for gods sake.'

   The girl picked up her phone, not expecting Tanaka and Daichi on the other end, and not her older brother..."can i help you two with anything?" The little girl asked the two on the other end. "COME TO THE GYM RIGHT NOW!! SUGAWARA IS NOT OKAY!!" Tanaka was yelling very worried. Not even another second passed until the girl was running at full speed towards the gym, her brother laid passed out right on the volleyball field. Took the girl one glance to notice he was alright, probably passed out due to exhaustion as she already knew, he had insomnia in the past couple of nights. "OMG DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!! DO YOU WANNA KILL ME?! the girl yelled at the bald boy standing in front of her as Kiyoko entered, "lower your voice please." The blonde girl immediately shut her mouth at the sound of Kiyoko's voice, that girl really was working her charms on anyone around her, pretty, smart and overly talented, a full package as a boy would definetly say..."i apologize...." y/n muttered under her breath, but loud enough for the people around her to hear.

       Without giving the girl any time to react at all, suddenly a pair of two soft and gentle arms wrapped rapidly around her waist and hugged her gently. Looking at the person her eyes widened upon seeing, "H-Hinata?! What are you doing?!" She stuttered to say, while the boy only chuckled and said "well...Yuki told me you love hugs sooooo, i thought the only way to make it up to you for reading throught your diary and invading your privacy was to give you one!" This boy was so kind hearted, sweet and innocent, i really pray he doesn't have a girlfriend. "Thank you, and do not worry about anything, i have forgiven you a long time ago, I'm not the type to stay mad." About Yuki well, things weren't gonna end up well...just they wait until y/n escapes from Hinata's hug, they sure were dead... "ahem..." Daichi cleared his throat. "Right,we'll go...we have no reason to be here anymore, this isn't serious, just make sure you bring him to the infirmary so he can rest properly! Can i trust you to take care of Koshi, or must i take matters into my own hands?" The blonde asked the two boys after she heard the captain clearing his throat, Daichi didn't mean to make it seem like they we're unwanted there, he just wanted to get Sugawara to the infirmary and continue training the team. Without a setter, that would turn out to be a tough job as not all of them did the best with setting.

    "So Sugawara-Kun is your brother?" Hinata asked the blonde softly... "wasn't it obvious? I mean, you did call me Sugawara-Chan earlier with your own mouth, thought it was clear from the start!" The girl chuckled as the words kept coming to her Head, how can someone be so adorably stupid and smart at the same time, just made her heart melt and dissappear, she never ever had time for love, not like she was allowed to get a boyfriend or anything, but this year would definetly make a change, she wasn't the good girl she used to be, she will now, turn bad~ (just kidding.)

     Once classes we're over, the blonde girl ran to the infirmary to check on her older brother and see if he woke up, which to no surprise was the outcome. He was talking to the nurse which was telling him to be more cautious about doing too much effort while having insomnia, he should try to force himself to rest more. Or put extra time in studying!
"Are you ready to go home Koshi?" The blonde interrupted the nurse.
"Oh, good afternoon young miss Sugawara, how we're classes today?" Miss Cherry was the sweetest nurse ever, never bother by being interrupted or even at all hurt by being ignored, she would ask any student how their day was, and remembered everyone with ease, she was the perfect being, he gentle pink hair that fell over her shoulders in the front, gently tied up in a perfect bun at the back which was held up by cherry blossom engraved hairpins and over her uniform, a very beautiful Haori, like one I've learnt people wore during Japan's Taisho Era. She was fairly tall, standing at about 5'8 if we are to tell by eye, not exactly slim but not overweight either, but quite chubby, always elegant and kind to everyone around. Sugawara gently said his goodbye to the nurse and walked towards his sister, "time to go Y/n..." they both walked off not expecting Hinata to be waiting for them at the gate. Y/n couldn't hold back, she ran to hug him, as a sort of thank you for the hug from earlier, it helped her rid of worry and sadness.

          And thus said....another day has passed and everybody walked home to the place where their all happy and loved, parents gladly waiting for them to enter so that they could happily welcome them back after a long day of school.

_____________________________________

Ohayo again lovelies ♡ hope you enjoy this poorly and bad written chapter.

I will see you guys another time, remember to stay safe, stay healthy and stay hydrated. ♡♡♡