chapter 3: Sibling Bond.

Ohayooo!! Yuki here,ready to write more, how are you all doing? This chapter is like said in title, Sibling bonding, Sugawara is ready to apologize for everything and Y/n is prepared to rebond with her older brother.

ENJOY!
_____________________________________

"How did you feel on the first day,my darlings?" The calm mother had asked her children, which gently nodded while swallowing the bite of food in their mouths to be able to answer mother's question. "Trashy, Koshi passed out in the gym and missed all the classes, Yuki embarrassed me in front of my new crush...i feel...awfull!!" Y/n was ranting out to her mother, which gasped while hearing what happened to her baby Koshi, and immediately pulled him in a hug. "Baby, are you alright now?!" The mother asked worried...Koshi only responded with a nod, he looked at his sister and signaled to her to come closer to him, which she did, and in the very same moment it happened, he gently pulled her close and hugged her. "I told you to not worry mom, i was fine...nothing would have happened to me!"

       As the two Siblings and their mother finished their meal, since the father was going to come home late once again, the two siblings, Y/n and Koshi, decided to finally rebond as siblings... while sitting on the couch and watching their favorite movie, Koshi gently pulled his sister closer towards him, "how long has it’s been since the last time we sat like this and cuddled...?" The white haired boy asked the blonde one,which calmly sat down next to him curled up. "Years i guess...but...tell me Koshi, why? Why have u not talked to me, why have u not loved me....why was i invisible to you..?" The blonde's tears started falling...the brother couldn't help but feel pity and guilt in his gut as he was fighting the urge to also cry along his younger sister, which sat helplessly curled up beside him, waiting for him to answer while sobbing like a child.

     ~flashback, Sugawara p.o.v~

"I can't do it, i can't hurt her again....she was in a coma because of me...i hurt her, i hurt her, I HURT HER!!"  I recall every moment like it was yesterday, the moment i hurt the one dearest to my heart. That horrid and horrible day where my little sister, slipped helplessly in a coma because of me, ... it was the day i swore, to never, ever, no matter how much it hurt me....to avoid her at all costs, i couldn't bare see her face again, it reminded me of everything I've done, this guilt murdered me inside slowly..."Koshi, come eat! Dinner is ready"  i remember my mom calling out to me, i haven't been eating properly, i was worried about my sister, it's been a week,she's still not awake....I'm scared, what did i do...im a horrible person...

      To describe how i feel....i feel, miserable and incomplete, as if a part of me is missing....i feel broken....I'm missing the one important piece of everything....Y/n... her gentle smile haunts me, and it makes me lose hope to see her again, i keep having nightmares of her dying, and i know that im the fault of everything....making it even worse. I will not forgive myself for this...even if it hurts to do so...

~end of flashback! Switch to 3rd person p.o.v~

The older brother was lost in thought, the sister still sobbing waiting for his sincerest answer to her previous asked question, the wait was paining, she was sadder by the moment he refused to answer. About 2 minutes after he snapped out of his thinking state, the tears came down without control, and through sobs and sniffles Sugawara spoke. "I'M SORRY SISTER. I'm sorry for everything. Sorry for not being there, sorry for hurting u, sorry for making you slip in a coma, sorry for making u blame yourself!! You're perfect, kind, gentle and sweet as always, just like i knew in the past, the same girl that was always there for me, the one i hurt in my desire to practice along, the one who spent 2 years of her life, unconscious in a stupid hospital....I'm sorry for all my past and current actions...i don't pray that you'll forgive me,but no matter what you decide to do,  no matter what choice you take, always remember, it will not affect my love for you, because no matter what, you will forever remain my little sister, which i love with all my soul and heart, you mean more than you think, i would leave volleyball and everything if only you would like me to, because i love you so much and whatever you say as my little sister, i shall fulfill as your older brother. Tell me love, tell me, whatever is on your mind, speak your heart out, don't hold back." The white haired boy's emotional speech warmed up the heart of his little sister which sobbing, listened closely and looked at her brother, prepared to give to his request. "Koshi, my dear older brother, no matter what happened in the past, please leave it there, i will not stay angry at you, nor at anyone that truly loves me, and anyone which i truly loved, because just how u said, no matter what you do, i will forever remain your little sister, and you will always love me as an older brother. I forgive you, no matter how bad everything u did was, i will not stau mad, i forgive you for absolutely everything. You're the one which was always there for me, so was i for you, always beside you in absolutely everything you did and had to do, helping each other is something we as siblings always did. We grew up like 2 peas in the same pod, we shared the same room, toothbrush, plate, spoon, even the same packet of biscuits! Nothing about you scares me, nor does it upset me...because just like how Ghost says: "You go down just like Holy Mary, Mary on a, Mary on a cross, Your beauty never ever scared me, Mary on a, Mary on a cross."  So please dear brother, stop your tears and let us start all over. As one team and partners in crime"  with her speech done, the blonde hugged her brother gently but tight enough, as response her brother, despite all the tears and sobs he grabbed her, hugged her tight and loved her with all his soul and heart.

     The two sat like that for minutes, maybe an hour, loving each other and continuing to apologize for everything they both made the other do. As the mother watched and smiled as she finally had a rock off of her soul, seeing her children finally forgive eachother and talk again, she went to hug both too. Turns out, this sibling rebond was a total success, the two are once again, inseparable and unstoppable as a team that they always used to be. Both are now glad to be the old duo they always have been, but...they both have the feeling that something bad might happen again, yet they push it aside.

_____________________________________

Pretty cringe, and badly written ,too much talking and many shit, two updates in a day.

Can't say im angry. Ill wait for feedback. Stay safe guyss