Who are you

Sydney's POV
My name is Sydney. Some times I over hear people around me say my name is also silver steak. I 'live' in a hydra base in Russia. I don't remember the town name, it's been to long. I have bleach blonde hair with a brown under layer in my hair. I have bright blue eyes and pale skin. I was originally from Canada though my parents got a job transfer to Russia and said that it would be good for our family. That was before the bombing, before they were killed.
I'm a lab rat pretty much. I've heard about the twins that have also been mutated here. They volunteered for this, I didn't. I've met Wanda, 1 of the twins. She tried to access my mind, but I wouldn't let her, that didn't make her very happy. I was sent here after my parents died. I kept refusing to come, but eventually, I was placed by force. I hate it here. They keep me in a small cage and limit my food. I'm abused verbally, and physically pretty much every day. I never talk, I fear my voice. I haven't make a single sound caused by my voice in years.

Right now, I'm sitting in my cage. Hydra just left and ran out in the middle of a test on me. I hear fighting above me. I wonder if someone will help me, what's really going on, why me? Suddenly a group of people appear around me. They were all different, though they all had the same A symbol on them.
"what do we have here?" Someone called sinisterly.
"What's your name girl?" Another called loudly causing me to hold my head.
"Why are you here? Are you with hydra or not?" Why do they ask me these things?
"How did you get here?" Don't they know anything?
"What have they done to you? What are you?" How am I supposed to know that? They fire questions at me one by one.
"She doesn't talk, I suggest you stop trying." A thick Russian female accent said from the shadows. Wanda. Cause things couldn't have gotten any worse for me?
"You know her? Since when? Who is she?" Another thick Russian accent said. I never heard this person before. Who was this person? And what did they want?
"A special little project we've been working on." Wanda says. I can almost hear the smile in her voice.
"We? You've been working on a project? With out telling me? What else are you hiding?" The guy says sounding strangely upset and mad.
"Brother-"
"Don't you brother me, don't, and why does she look like you've fricken given her hell. What have you done to her?" So this must be quick silver, Wanda's twin.
The group started coming towards me more. But a flash suddenly comes, opens my cage, and grabs me.
"Pietro no-"
It takes me outside, out of the city, and placed me down in a big open field, I wasn't sure how far from the city we had gone, time all seemed the same to me. I became very tired and started to pass out.
"No, don't fall asleep. You have to stay awake. You have to." The voice who saved me said. His accent was thick, it sounded warm, safe, comforting, it seemed to make me embrace the sleep the more and more he spoke. Though why does he sound concerned, even scared? What is he scared of? It's not as though he's scared for me, right? Why would anyone care about me?
With this I fell asleep.

Quicksilver POV
I stood with my sister in the shadows as the Avengers asked the girl so many questions. She looked like hell. She wasn't scared, but had been beaten. Who would do this to such a beautiful girl?
"She doesn't talk, I suggest you stop trying." Wanda said. Wait what? How does Wanda know her?
"You know her? Since when? Who is she? What are you not telling me Wanda?"
"A special little project we've been working on." She smiled at her work. How could she smile at this?
"We? You've been working on a project? With out telling me? What else are you hiding?"
"Brother-"
"Don't you brother me, don't, and why does she look like you've fricken given her hell. What have you done to her?" I was mad, she would not torture this girl any longer.
The group started coming towards her, I wouldn't let them touch her. I ran, using my super speed, to her and grabbed a key, opened the cage. Grabbed her and ran.
"Pietro no-"
I take her outside, out of the city, and placed her down in a big open field. I see her starting to pass out, I need to make sure she's okay before she falls asleep. She can't fall asleep, she could be too hurt, I could lose her.
"No, don't fall asleep. You have to stay awake. You have to." But I'm to late, and she passes out. " No, you need to wake up, you have to, I can't seem to lose you. You have to wake up." I shake her over and over again, but she doesn't move. She just lays in my arms, lifeless, the only indicator that she is still alive is a slow, weak heart beat.
I can't let my sister near her again. I won't let her get hurt. No more. She's been through enough, I can't let them near her.

An
So what cha think so far?
I really liked quicksilver in the movie and hated when they killed him, so I though why not rewrite a story like it.
Yah...