Wake up

Pietro POV
The girl still laid still in my arms. She wouldn't move, wouldn't wake up, her breathing was still weak. It hadn't been very long, maybe a few minutes, but it felt like hours have passed.
I only now had noticed how beautiful, and yet beaten she really was.
She had hair like mine, a dark under layer with bleach blonde on the top layer. She had glowing pale skin, pink lips, long dark eyelashes, I remember she had bright blue eyes. She was tall, though way to skinny they probably only fed here enough to keep her alive and able to heal, though it wasn't enough.
She was truly beautiful.
Now I noticed her wounds. She had bruises all over her. She had dark lines under her eyes showing her lack of sleep. She also had cuts over her face, arms and legs. She also had some scars and deep cuts all over her, the deep cuts were mostly on her back. Why would they do this to her? Why do I feel like I want to make who ever did this to her suffer? I know though I won't forgive my sister for this. I won't let her near her.
I just wish that she would wake up. As I thought this another voice joined my thoughts.
"Why would you want that? To hurt me more? So that you can see the pain in my eyes as I die? Your sister is still your sister, and no matter what she has done, you will always forgive her. And why would you think of me in such a way? I am nothing special. Nothing to even glance at, I am nothing but maybe even average. I am beaten and I know this. But I do fight. Yes I was under less food every day and some times none, but why would I need to keep my strength up if all that is to be planned is suffering and eventually death? I know that you will give me to you sister. Why would even consider to not?"
"You can speak through thoughts?"
"You didn't answer me. But sort of. I have tried to speak to others through thoughts, almost every person who would come near me. Though it never worked. Though, you can hear me. I wonder why only you."
"Hmmmm, that is something to think about. Though to answer you, no I would want you to wake up, so that I could know that you were alright. I refuse to forgive my sister. I would think of you in such a way because it is true. You are beyond special, you are worth more than a glance, and you are over average by many miles. You should though keep your strength up so that you may heal easier though through what you have been through I do see your reasoning. Though you are not in such a situation now, so you should heal. I would consider to not forgive my sister, yes she will always be my sister, but she hurt someone who I have come to care a lot for. Someone who doesn't need to be treated in such a terrible way, and yet she smiled at her work. How she could at something that was so terrible to do is beyond my comprehension. What is your name?"
"I believe that my name used to be Sydney, as yours is Pietro Maximoff, though I had been also told by hydra that my name was also silver streak as yours is also quicksilver."
"So you know of me?"
"Your sister talks about you sometimes while they work on tests."
"Hmmmm, but could you just wake up? If not for 10 minutes."
"I will try though no guaranty."
As I looked at her closely I could see her eyelids moving, then they opened to reveal bright blue eyes.
"Is that better Pietro Maximoff?" She still talks though my mind, though I think she could talk out loud as I do now that she is awake
"Why are you still talking like that?"
"Because I do not know my own voice, I haven't talked in years, I do not know if I still can, you may talk out loud if you wish and I will not listen to your thought unless you tell me to, though I can't, do the same."
"Alright"
"Okay Pietro Maximoff?"
"Okay!"
We start walking for a few minutes, she had a little trouble walking at the start but got the hang of it. I also figured out that she has some super speed like me, so we were now running side by side. It was so much fun to have someone that can do the same as you, I also had a lot of fun just being with her, I really like her, I hope she also likes me.

An
Uh yah
What cha think?