Can you find me?

Sydney POV

I stood in the centre of the city, channeling my energy as much as I can . I only hope my power is strong enough for what I'm planning. No...it has to be enough.
When everyone is far enough from the now meteor, I transfer some of my power into it and try to pull it up. I can feel my energy pulling on the city. I've never felt this much power though. I hope this works. No...I can't just hope...It has to work.
Just my luck, it does, and the city is flying up instead of down luckily. I can't believe that this is working, I can't believe I can do this. I know that I shouldn't be so surprised but I feel as though I have done this before and I have full control over my power and surroundings. When I get high enough I transfer more energy and cause the rock to explode into pieces that are too small to catch. Though in doing so I had transferred too much energy and had given up my life force. I was going to die. My last sight was seeing the city turn to ash and I was out. My body I know wouldn't be found though.
Little did I know I would return later on, and stronger than ever.

Pietro POV

Sydney was lifting the city?! How? What was she doing? Everyone was calling for her. What was she thinking? We can handle this. How did she get off the ship?
"Sydney stop. What are you doing? Let us help. Wha?"
Sydney had just caused the city to explode, cutting Stark's words off. How could she do that? How did she even have enough power? More importantly, where was she?
We had searched everywhere for her now, even just a clue of her. Like her necklace, or a piece of her clothes. Something, anything. But nothing. Nobody had even seen her fall, but they didn't see her in the sky anymore either.
She's just...disappeared.
Wanda tried to find her with her power. But sh still couldn't, then again...Wanda's power never really worked on Sydney. She was like a shield to Wanda's power. I just wish we could find her.
Though without a trace of Sydney. Life was to go on. We all went to the new avenger base. Wanda and I were going to become avengers. We trained for days. Stark had been spending time trying to find out what happened to Sydney. Some people have said that they worry about stark because it seems as though he has refused to do anything other than search for what happened to, and where Sydney is. Most people now often talk about Sydney and what happened that day. It has been a few weeks since her disappearance and some people have lost hope of ever finding her, or her of ever coming back. I still have hope that she'll appear, stark still works everyday trying to find out what happened. I can tell that he misses her, some have said that its 2007 all over again. They said that its just like the first time Sydney was taken, stark was devastated that year and swore that he would get her back, he did, and now it's happening all over again.
It's been a year now since everything, still nothing.

"Hey kid, suit up. There's been sightings of someone, or something, deep in Canada." Cap said.
Canada? What's in Canada? Hmmm, guess we're gonna find out.

When we get to the area where the most sightings have been, it seems like there's nothing out of the ordinary. Cap asks someone about the sightings.
"She's not here now, but she started coming a few weeks ago. She doesn't do anything bad but she, comes off as very strange. The only reason anyone's been told about her is because nobody has actually been able to get near her. She keeps her distance from everyone. Nobody knows where she came from, what she does, who she is. That's the only reason your here. Your only here cause nobody knows anything about here. She doesn't cause trouble. She's a good kid, some people are just curious about her." Who is this girl?
"Do you know if she'll be out soon? Or when? When is she normally seen? Do you have anything that could lead us to her? Could she have-"
"Why, she's out right now! Looks like she wanted to be seen. She's just over at the end of the woods there. Poor girl looks terrified. Don't scare her! If you do, you will not see her again. Anyone who has scared her so far, well they haven't seen her since. She only lets those she wants to see her do so, if she doesn't want to be seen, then she won't." The person walks off. They just leave as if nothing happened and as if this is a normal thing to happen, for them to say. "Oh, before I forget, we call her silver steak." What's really going on here? Silver streak?
When turning to look at the girl, everyone gasped at the girl standing at the edge of the forest. She had pale, almost white skin; dark brown hair that looked like it was only a slight bit darker than Stark's, with 1 silver steak of hair on the side; pink lips; she was tall, a little skinny, but fitting; her eyes were different colours though, 1 eye was bright blue, the other, a dark brown. Why do I feel like I've seen her before, known her even?
She seemed scared to see us, but who wouldn't when they know that we've come looking for them? She steps lightly from the woods and slowly walks towards us. When someone had taken a step towards her though, she ran back to the trees and hid behind 1. I decided I would run and try to lure her out. I ran up to her, only to find that she could also run as fast as me. We ran side by side until we came to a clearing. She stopped and looked at me expectedly. When the others caught up they circled her. She walked up to stark and just watched him. Then she did something that we haven't seen in a long time, she turned into a little kitten. She walked up to stark and he picked her up slowly, as if she would brake under his touch.
The next thing we heard shocked us, causing us to realize who this girl really was, and it was said through all of our minds,
"I'm sorry I didn't return sooner. I thought I was dead and was shocked when I realized that I wasn't. I'm sorry...daddy!"
"Sydney?" Stark sounded like he was going to cry.
"Daddy? Did you find me? Can you still find me? Cause I'm scared and want to go home. Can we go home?"
"Yah...yah we can princess. Look at you. We missed you, and you have to explain what you did a year ago. But it's good to have you back baby girl, we'll always find you. No matter what!